ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
two multis in TTs and .5 down to see which ones will stay

creams for everyone [/Oprah]
5EF0113F-BDED-4794-8FDB-56E70877B919.jpeg

The stupid adidas app never loaded the Aces

Got multis for me and wifey on ADC and blacks on prodirect.

Blacks gone on ADC

Capcha not working on mobile, not loaded on app, and getting hit with disappearing capcha after capcha on desktop. smh

Capcha not working on mobile, not loaded on app, and getting hit with disappearing capcha after capcha on desktop. smh

You realize that is a sign, I have the same issue and trying to fix that before the Yeezy drop. Disappearing captchas is a more advance captcha for bots.

I haven't ordered from prodirect in years. Has anyone had experience with them can rolling orders? I'm nervous cause I got the last size in stock (9.5) and it seems a bit too good to be true :ohwell:

Almost forgot what was like to cart and checkout on ADC US. Little glitchy at time, clean captcha, no splash. What a tease.
Went w/personal brick Multicolor.
See what happens.

Funny: I did what everyone else did. I picked a 12 in multi and 12.5 in black - like both but with like the one with the better fit. Will return the other. This was an awesome release by the way. Thank you Adidas. BTW I thought stock numbers were extremely low on these?

Consolation prize for the inevitable L on the KITHS - Returning my SB X Packers - I like these better, more subtle.

Got the multis but I assume the blacks will be the more sought after pair with that white heel cup on a full black upper.

Back
Top Bottom