ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has anyone tried to do a return with sneakersnstuff? Just went to the post office and the cheapest is 34$

Anyone have suggestions on how to go around this... cheaper options

Paid 210 shipped for the lux in a 12.5 looks like I’m going to sell below retail stateside otherwise

not being rude then, you’re SOL. Shipping back the EU most likely wont get any cheaper.

Since its SNS and they just opened up in NY, maybe try contacting them to see if you can return them there instead? Worth a shot.

In the UK they let you return in-store but the store ships them out to Sweden and you only get the refund once they confirm they have been received. At least you save on the shipping costs

Random question but does anyone know how the ace 16+ boost fit? I wear an 8.5 in ultra boost and UB uncaged so I was wondering if it’s the same fit.
I like going half up. I bought the recent core blacks at TTS and .5 up and the TTS was just too restrictive for me. I also bought a paid at TTS and .5 up and he also said the same thing.

Has anyone tried to do a return with sneakersnstuff? Just went to the post office and the cheapest is 34$

Anyone have suggestions on how to go around this... cheaper options

Paid 210 shipped for the lux in a 12.5 looks like I’m going to sell below retail stateside otherwise

I did a return to Size? via international first class. Got there in a week and costs $22.50. Shipped from the west coast. I think $34 might be the cheapest for priority?

Shop owner at SNS NY said they aren’t set up for that and probably won’t be for a few months so they can’t do a return. I bet if I was there in store they would buy oh well.

Looks like I’ll be selling below retail

Shop owner at SNS NY said they aren’t set up for that and probably won’t be for a few months so they can’t do a return. I bet if I was there in store they would buy oh well.

Looks like I’ll be selling below retail

They will raise in price if u can hold out for a couple of months

67062362-B420-41BF-ABA8-983998DEB555.jpeg

Entered for only 1 raffle and won the only color I wanted :pimp:

Picked up the SNS x Social Status Ultra Boost raffle win from the new SNS NY today. Really nice store and the staff was very friendly. Going to try to go there often. Really nice. Edit: that shoe is also phenomenal quality. Really glad I got these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom