ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m so close to doubling up on these AMMs, but I just found a 1.0 TW for a reasonable price. NT, what would you do?

I’m finally close to getting my personal grail... is anybody in here the one selling the solar yellow 1.0 on eBay?

I’m so close to doubling up on these AMMs, but I just found a 1.0 TW for a reasonable price. NT, what would you do?
Double up on amm. It's unique and looks a lot cleaner. I wouldn't be surprised if they rereleased the TW 1.0s, and if they don't, then the white climas would also be an option next year.

if it comes down to doubling up or grabbing a pair I dont have, im going with the pair I dont have 100% of the time. I also never double up. I have more than enough shoes, and rotate all the time, that none of them ever get thrashed enough to justify it.

if it comes down to doubling up or grabbing a pair I dont have, im going with the pair I dont have 100% of the time. I also never double up. I have more than enough shoes, and rotate all the time, that none of them ever get thrashed enough to justify it.
I only double up on white kicks but sometimes regret it. Like the og whites. I keep telling myself in 6 years Im gonna be glad I grabbed em :lol:

that was the first and only shoe I ever doubled up on then realized I didnt need too. Ive got 3 other white based UBs + White Y3 + White NMDs + Cream Yeezys, it just made no sense for me.

I only double up on white kicks but sometimes regret it. Like the og whites. I keep telling myself in 6 years Im gonna be glad I grabbed em :lol:
White OGs could be washed to brand new. I dunno if these can with the cashmere stripes. Plus this is the best all-white UB since the OG's IMO.

...yea I doubled up.

Back
Top Bottom