ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_2094.JPG
My goodness these are beautiful.

What's the knit like?

What's the knit like?
i would say almost as stretchy as 3.0

however, the texture/weave is awesome

my favorite part is the suede toe cap. it addresses my biggest gripe with the UB, which is the sock look. the suede toe piece gives me a complete feel.

as others have stated, a leather cage and a textured heel cap would have made these the GOAT UB.

either way this shoe is an A+ for me and my favorite collab of the year.

Ive had a feeling i’ll regret not grabbing the Lux, but theres just others taking priority right now.

i would say almost as stretchy as 3.0

however, the texture/weave is awesome

my favorite part is the suede toe cap. it addresses my biggest gripe with the UB, which is the sock look. the suede toe piece gives me a complete feel.

as others have stated, a leather cage and a textured heel cap would have made these the GOAT UB.

either way this shoe is an A+ for me and my favorite collab of the year.

Nice! This is a solid rundown, and I can’t wait for my pair to come in.

How’s the fit? If it’s like the SNS x SS I’m anticipating it running large. Hopefully it’s not the case, since I had to let go of that pair. Hoping the Lux is a different story.

Ive had a feeling i’ll regret not grabbing the Lux, but theres just others taking priority right now.
theyll be around for retail down the road. def cop if u get the chance.

Nice! This is a solid rundown, and I can’t wait for my pair to come in.

How’s the fit? If it’s like the SNS x SS I’m anticipating it running large. Hopefully it’s not the case, since I had to let go of that pair. Hoping the Lux is a different story.

Thanks man, i dont own the pt 1 to these. i would say that they fit just like 3.0

i have them in an 8

for 1.0 i wear 8.5

350 v1 - 8
350 v2 - 8.5

theyll be around for retail down the road. def cop if u get the chance.

Thanks man, i dont own the pt 1 to these. i would say that they fit just like 3.0

i have them in an 8

for 1.0 i wear 8.5

350 v1 - 8
350 v2 - 8.5

I’m feeling optimistic now. I’m always hesitant with new pairs since adidas seems to change up sizing every now and then lol

I'm actually selling my pair of UB Lux to a local buyer at what I paid for them. At the same time, I ordered another pair from YME using first purchase 15% discount voucher which ends up costing me €160 with free DHL express shipping and VAT excluded.

I'm actually selling my pair of UB Lux to a local buyer at what I paid for them. At the same time, I ordered another pair from YME using first purchase 15% discount voucher which ends up costing me €160 with free DHL express shipping and VAT excluded.
winning

Finally planning to pick up a pair of the RC 1.0s. Okay to go TTS? (I'm okay with having to wear thick socks.) My research was inconclusive and any help here is appreciated.

my size 12 RC's fit like 12.5's maybe 13's even... the knit is super thin; suggest you do a google search like:
site:niketalk.com/threads/adidas-boost-thread-page-1-for-info-no-buying-selling-trading.592656/ Reigning Champ

but they fit long. half size down is my advice

Finally planning to pick up a pair of the RC 1.0s. Okay to go TTS? (I'm okay with having to wear thick socks.) My research was inconclusive and any help here is appreciated.

Go half down on the RCs (both the 1.0 and 3.0). I find that they run longer than other UBs.

i haven't logged on to NT in like 8 months.. where the hell is the search button? im trying to search something within this thread.

Back
Top Bottom