ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The rotation for a quick trip to Denver next week:
20180112_102349.jpg

if you have the 3.0 tb v2, there is no need for the 4.0 tb...the silver pinstripes ruin it for me otherwise I would have considered the cop

socialstatus is so dumb how you cancel my order but not refund me FULL price.. they kept the shipping amount and only refunded the item costs

socialstatus is so dumb how you cancel my order but not refund me FULL price.. they kept the shipping amount and only refunded the item costs

Yikes. I would understand if you returned them, but canceling them is a different story.

The TB 4.0s grew on me. I prefer the 3.0 v2, but no way I’m paying resell. I figured I might as well get the TBs now, before I regret it later.

Rumor is the reason that the Futurecraft are dropping in NYC first (according to adidas) is because that’s where their partnership with Carbon (company that supplies the tech) was first announced

Rumor is the reason that the Futurecraft are dropping in NYC first (according to adidas) is because that’s where their partnership with Carbon (company that supplies the tech) was first announced

oh ok. but isnt that company located here in the bay (palo alto)? i though it was.... so if anything it should be here lol

oh ok. but isnt that company located here in the bay (palo alto)? i though it was.... so if anything it should be here lol
Probably just a cover up for the legal issues. More than likely they wanted to keep the release date but aren’t able to sell internationally for some reason so they’re looking for a way to keep the release stateside and the way they’re doing it is by having select stores release in store only

Now that I’m thinking about it I’m surprised that DSMNY isn’t on the (rumored) list of getting them since they are Consortium and also in NYC

Back
Top Bottom