ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The classic cage was the way to go plus savings of $20.

Yep

ECA63DE8-983E-4485-887C-CA08DCEAF1FE.jpeg

Parley mids and Holi Hu NMDs are on my upcoming cop list when it comes to boost, maybe NBHD iniki but I’m still going back and forth on those

Parley mids and Holi Hu NMDs are on my upcoming cop list when it comes to boost, maybe NBHD iniki but I’m still going back and forth on those
I like the black Hu's but I'm just pretending they don't exist. Makes the l easier.

Legitimately speaking though do Hu's feel better than other primeknit NMD's? If not I'll probably just save my money and sanity.

Heads up for anyone still looking for the CNY 4.0. I was at the Santa Monica Adidas store on Friday and they stock on them. I know they had 8, 9, and 9.5 for sure.

Got a slightly offtopic question -- sold a pair of UB on StockX but only to realize that I won't be able to ship before the shipping deadline, will they really charge me the 15% penalty? Happened to anyone who didn't ship or missed the deadline? TIA

Got a slightly offtopic question -- sold a pair of UB on StockX but only to realize that I won't be able to ship before the shipping deadline, will they really charge me the 15% penalty? Happened to anyone who didn't ship or missed the deadline? TIA
Send them an email or they will suspend your account. As for the 15% penalty you may be hit with it but that’s really up to their discretion. You might be able to get away with it if you tell them you had the flu or the weather was too bad to make it to the post office. It’s worth a try

Whatcha sell?

another stockX question:
sold a pair last 0111 and was dropped off to a UPS store on 0113. tracking never updated and still shows 0113 dropped off.. what happens now?

quite sure i met the deadline.. so it's all UPS now? nothing i can do? worst thing.. what if UPS lost it?

That recently happened to me with a pair that I sold on StockX, but with the USPS. I dropped it off at their self service bin, after hours, and the tracking didn’t say scanned or accepted for 2 days. Out of nowhere, it was processed and on its way. I guess someone might miss scanning your package? I did some research and it seems to be a common thing. Did you get a receipt when you dropped it off?

That recently happened to me with a pair that I sold on StockX, but with the USPS. I dropped it off at their self service bin, after hours, and the tracking didn’t say scanned or accepted for 2 days. Out of nowhere, it was processed and on its way. I guess someone might miss scanning your package? I did some research and it seems to be a common thing. Did you get a receipt when you dropped it off?

yup.. i got a receipt..

Could i get a L/C on this? Looked good to me but want to see other opinions. TIA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.48.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-01-21 at 11.48.15 PM.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 37
For those that have purchased from stockx before...other than the verified tag attached, do the shoes come attached with original tags and lace?

Mine came loose in the box.

Send them an email or they will suspend your account. As for the 15% penalty you may be hit with it but that’s really up to their discretion. You might be able to get away with it if you tell them you had the flu or the weather was too bad to make it to the post office. It’s worth a try

Depends, if you've dealt with them a lot(buying and selling) and haven't had any problems they'll waive it.

For those that have purchased from stockx before...other than the verified tag attached, do the shoes come attached with original tags and lace?

Mine came loose in the box.

Not every time. Some do, some don't. Tried on and laced is considered DS sometimes.

Not every time. Some do, some don't. Tried on and laced is considered DS sometimes.

Maybe I wasn't clear lol. What I mean to say is that as with all usual consortium releases, the extra bag of laces and adidas size tags are attached by a cable tie to the pair on the right.

Mine came loose with the size tags and the extra bag of laces lying flat in the box, hence loose and are no longer attached.

Maybe I wasn't clear lol. What I mean to say is that as with all usual consortium releases, the extra bag of laces and adidas size tags are attached by a cable tie to the pair on the right.

Mine came loose with the size tags and the extra bag of laces lying flat in the box, hence loose and are no longer attached.

So do they look worn or just tried on?

StockX still considers a pair tried on DS because that does happen sometimes when you buy a pair from a physical store. It also says all accessories and everything included must come with it. Doesn't actually say attached to the shoe lol.

If shoes look new still I saw move on. You aren't wearing them with the tags and lace bag attached are you? Might be able to complain and get a small discount though.

Back
Top Bottom