ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RC
ylLI7Aj.jpg

GR
QJQqCDb.jpg

What's the difference? :rofl:
Visually, not much. But I bet (if they're phoning in the CW and detailing) that it uses their french terry somewhere. Still a pass for me.

swing and a miss

I think the ATRs are a solid UB. This one doesn’t look much different from the core black (Oreo) or the limited all blacks released on ADC. Those GRs mentioned can be had for $150 or less. Hard to justify a premium for such a similar model.

dont look too bad, but still a pass for me.. i cant justify paying that much for almost core blacks..
Yeah when I saw the pics I gotad at myself for accepting the fact I was gonna buy these and a core black 4.0. Kind of redundant...

But dem grey stripes dough...n dat 3m..

Yeah when I saw the pics I gotad at myself for accepting the fact I was gonna buy these and a core black 4.0. Kind of redundant...

But dem grey stripes dough...n dat 3m..

Yeah I’m having to reevaluate my 4.0 planned purchases. I did pull the trigg on some of the CNY 4.0’s on StockX with the $20 off code they emailed out.

Just curious, to all that uses the machine washer to clean your kicks, do you leave the insoles in or take em out before putting them in the washer?

Back
Top Bottom