ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It’s funny right when I posted it, aom one actually bought the solar yellows on GOAT. Hopefully it was someone on here. Now just gotta get rid of the navy’s. Then on the hunt for some royal blue 1.0’s!

52BB2AAB-0E4B-4668-954C-065ED87B61C5.jpeg
Got my pairs....

What is the general consensus for the Neighborhood drop? Will it be an easy cop, struggle to get a pair or can they maybe be had at a discount? Going for the Iniki's myself.

I think Feature dropped the Iniki/ and chopshop. Iniki went fast , the chopshop took a few hours. Not sure if they took them off or actual soldout.

I expect it to be an immediate sellout

I think I agree with that conclusion.

Boost has cooled off quite a bit but Neighborhood is still pretty hot. So that along with the fact these are limited and black shoes... I'mma go with sellout quick. Guess it's lineup season.

$550 for tech that is projected to be produced up to 100,000 pairs by year's end.

I'll wait.

They've not even as comfortable as boost, that makes me scratch my head.
I'd rather them make more boost silhouettes than make this overpriced 3D stuff. UB has had its reign as most comfy shoe for 4 years, I think it's time they set the bar higher with upgraded boost silhouettes.

That would've actually made more sense to charge more vs. adding $$$ for taking out laces, coloring boost, making upper mid, randomly having a CW LTD when its really not as limited.

Back
Top Bottom