ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So, next time i'm in FC i will try to get pics, but i could've sworn yesterday that I saw the Parley Mid in size 9 for $190.... Is it REALLY that low?

What's boost lite?

A new lighter version of boost they are experimenting with for marathon running: https://www.highsnobiety.com/2017/09/23/adidas-adizero-sub2/

it's the boost with carbon fibres inside it that they used for their adizero sub2 shoe I think?

I don't think there are carbon fibres involved with boost light, at least not mixed with the actual boost material itself, there may be carbon fibre plates built into the midsole somewhere but that seems to be Nike's game these days.

7371D934-9AD2-49E3-9228-746B5DA3FC68.jpeg

WOW! Let’s hope this is the actual finished shoe! Ultraboost Mid Prototype, releasing in may according to Yeezy Mafia!

CW a little wild but that is the best upper on a UB midsole so hopefully they make more of those.

I hate their captchas. "Street signs..." okay, so does that include the POLE of the street sign? "Cars..." huh, well if the photo wasn't taken with a potatoe, maybe I could see ALL the cars...

The captcha on confirmed is totally different, but yeah those ADC captchas suck too

Back
Top Bottom