ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anyone else pick up the I-5923 SNS "exclusive" that dropped today? Snagged the blue a half size up as they said to in the description. prob should have waited for sale eh

Will end up like the lux soon.

There's far too many high profile drops expected next month or 2, so yeah very likely!

if i’ve learned anything from the last page of LUX, Beckham’s and Solebox mids..... these prototypes will be 120$ in 4 months lol

Yeah, even SB Packers look far better detailed than these "factory samples" and they hit discount at certain places. Patience is key.

Really tempted to grab that 12.5 in the Prototype. $210 isn't bad but I can grab the Packer Mids for far less.

Edit: I caved. $212 shipped size 12.5

Last edited:
Saw some deals on Ubiq with their 40% sale, they had the Bait R&Ds for hella cheap but sold out, been lookin for em for a cheap price ugh.

Only place I could still find a size 13 proto was on undefeated with free shipping if anyone is still looking for a pair. Wish I hadn't jumped the gun yesterday morning and paid almost 20 dollars for shipping.

What size do you guys buy for inki they r on sale on the adidas website.
I usually go TTS in ultra boost
Any other adidas like tubular I go half size down.

I want prototypes badly but ill have restraint and wait for that discountttt. Too much heat coming in June

12.5 sold out.

There are a few sites I saw this morning that still had 12.5's in stock though.
dukes23 dukes23 bought the 12.5 on shoe gallery. I didnt pull the trigger on them cause i live in Florida and had to pay tax on them. The $14 killed it for me lol. Ane not sure if i would wear them enough cause they are bright yellow. That was the only 12.5 i have found available.

dukes23 dukes23 bought the 12.5 on shoe gallery. I didnt pull the trigger on them cause i live in Florida and had to pay tax on them. The $14 killed it for me lol. Ane not sure if i would wear them enough cause they are bright yellow. That was the only 12.5 i have found available.

Yeah I'm pretty pumped, thanks for the link. I had to email them back because I used the wrong promo code. Not bad for the price, I'll be using these for the gym.

Back
Top Bottom