ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These beaters were like $90

60F23B46-22C7-4AE8-97A5-177DFE4B0557.jpeg

Adidas customer service is absolutely garbage. I mean when your biggest competition Nike has probably the best customer service of any brand , that’s a bit shameful

My pants I found out today that I ordered over a week ago were back ordered, no emails, no contact whatsoever. Adidas in store employees told me to contact the chat online and the app, there’s never any agents online to help

Called them today, half an hour wait, the lady who picked up was literally eating chips while helping me . After 20 mins she finally cancelled my order.

Nike>adidas
There customer service is Kith level customer service which is hilarious when adidas is a billion dollar company

Nike isn't any better. They definitely ship faster, but I have had very bad experiences with them too. Nothing like winning an NRG shoe on SNKRS, having it charge your card and stay pending for a week, only to have your order "cancelled", not get the shoe, which is now sold out and no way of getting it for retail, and have CS to absolutely nothing, make excuses, and try to offer you a 20% code that doesn't even work on any of the shoes you would actually want.

The flesh colored heel cup is a bit off-putting, but they're pretty nice.

Black pair is the best IMO, blue pair would have been better without a white outsole.

Agreed. I returned my parley carbons bc I couldn’t get over the white outsole.

I was rearranging some shoe boxes and when I got to my ultra boosts (and other adidas), mild OCD kicked in and I noticed something. All of the shoe "pictures" on the labels had the toe pointing to the left, except for two of my 4.0s, which were pointing right. They came straight from ADC and Eastbay, so I'm not worried about authenticity but now I can't unsee it :lol:

I was rearranging some shoe boxes and when I got to my ultra boosts (and other adidas), mild OCD kicked in and I noticed something. All of the shoe "pictures" on the labels had the toe pointing to the left, except for two of my 4.0s, which were pointing right. They came straight from ADC and Eastbay, so I'm not worried about authenticity but now I can't unsee it :lol:

noticed that with the cookies n cream.. which 4.0's do you have that?

noticed that with the cookies n cream.. which 4.0's do you have that?

Mochas and Mints.

I had absolutely nothing else to do with my life this evening, so I checked eBay pictures and found a few listings of both colors that had the reversed pics.

The cookies n cream CW seem to ALL have the reversed pic, BTW.

Spent the day in the climas. Great summer shoe....in for a few more now. Triple white most likely next up if they’re still at the employee store.

Attachments

• CA74A75C-D616-4DE6-B9A3-4BFBFAAA3C95.jpeg
    CA74A75C-D616-4DE6-B9A3-4BFBFAAA3C95.jpeg
    322 KB · Views: 45
  • 5F9A2688-DDBC-440D-8E60-7AA665A22F7B.jpeg
    5F9A2688-DDBC-440D-8E60-7AA665A22F7B.jpeg
    382.1 KB · Views: 39
Spent the day in the climas. Great summer shoe....in for a few more now. Triple white most likely next up if they’re still at the employee store.

How do they feel in terms of breathability? If you've worn Flyknit Racers before, could you compare the two?

Kinda wish I got the Triple white climas. My wife ended up getting me the TW 4.0 so it was too late :lol:

Back
Top Bottom