ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MG were hard to cop because they dropped out of nowhere in the begining, and then they started restocking them non stop :lol: I remember when they randomly appeared on renarts or packer.

Cant forget when the ASU 1.0s randomly dropped on that site too :smh:

MGs were easy. They sat on Ruvilla.

they'll prob Kith sell out or trash jordans no one wants on SNKRS sell out "sell out"

Bravo to adidas for using rich pig skin suede, like NB. Could’ve used better mesh tho. In any case, def doubling up.
6C8C8B9B-C3F1-4615-B8C4-03B662223AFF.jpeg

Last edited:
Been a long minute and hundreds of pages since checked in Boost Thread. Hope the Regulars all good. Trended more toward specialty Boost shoe releases like Yeezy, Pharrells and Collabs this past year. Nike Air and Jordan brand also came back with a vengence on my wallet.
There are a couple Ultra Boost colorways coming soon that caught my attention. See what happens. In the meantime, finally completed a set been working on for awhile. Last Ebay discount code was clutch. Size availability was starting to disappear so manned up and bought best fair value price.

Kith Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost Cobra. Focused on apparel first release so missed out. Picked up the other two colorways retail release. Went true to size and the kangaroo leather makes for exact width with about half thumb extra length. Bought quite a few soccer x Boost models past few years.

IMG_3406.JPG
IMG_3407.JPG

Been a long minute and hundreds of pages since checked in Boost Thread. Hope the Regulars all good. Trended more toward specialty Boost shoe releases like Yeezy, Pharrells and Collabs this past year. Nike Air and Jordan brand also came back with a vengence on my wallet.
There are a couple Ultra Boost colorways coming soon that caught my attention. See what happens. In the meantime, finally completed a set been working on for awhile. Last Ebay discount code was clutch. Size availability was starting to disappear so manned up and bought best fair value price.

Kith Copa 17.1 Ultra Boost Cobra. Focused on apparel first release so missed out. Picked up the other two colorways retail release. Went true to size and the kangaroo leather makes for exact width with about half thumb extra length. Bought quite a few soccer x Boost models past few years.
Good to see you back. Lots of regulars fell off and/or just lurk. Nothing really much to talk about since Adidas hasn't been coming out with consistent bangers. Most hype folk have moved on to the next thing but still a few from the early days in here for occasional banter.

Got those gold copas in the wings. waiting for the right price. Copped the ace 16+ of the collection. it's a solid shoe probably added value to me because of the awesome box.

Wish I was into adidas when Boost first came out, was this thread still poppin/hyped when the 2.0s were releasing?

Wish I was into adidas when Boost first came out, was this thread still poppin/hyped when the 2.0s were releasing?
Every generation knit brought in new regulars as some post 1.0 knit were someone's 'first UB'

2.0 i would say was the peak hype as more and more collabs came out during that time so this thread was very active.

Every generation knit brought in new regulars as some post 1.0 knit were someone's 'first UB'

2.0 i would say was the peak hype as more and more collabs came out during that time so this thread was very active.
Yeah I got into Boost when the 3.0s were released, the 2.0s are my personal fav knit and I'm hoping they bring out the 1.0s again with every cw, the only Boost I'd pay retail for and have legit hype hearing news about releases tbh

Yeah I got into Boost when the 3.0s were released, the 2.0s are my personal fav knit and I'm hoping they bring out the 1.0s again with every cw, the only Boost I'd pay retail for and have legit hype hearing news about releases tbh
similar to me, first boost I got was the 1.0 WGs, but they were actually my least fave boost shoe, gave them away to charity a month or so ago.
Fav knit for me was the 2.0s as it's when I went full in, but comfiest IMO are the 3.0s, the loose knit just keeps growing on me and my TW 3.0 became my beaters after my bred PB ZG went to shoe heaven

Lmao Dude making it seem like your wearing a pair of Ugg’s.

I mean, when its average 100+ degrees in Texas during the summer, a wool sneaker isn't the best option for me. Its all relative just like any other footwear you choose wear and when.

1.0s wont make it to discount like other 4.0s , which is probably the best UB model fitwise, not too loose, not too tight.

1.0's have better quality knit. doesn't lose it's structure.

really? i have wide flat feet so 4.0s fit me the best. i don't have any 3.0s though. in terms of pattern, the 1.0s are probably my least favorite. not a huge fan of the pin striping on the 4.0s, but some CWs are better than others.

I thought I made a post about the UB collective collabs Tuesday night but I didn't link the video.

I kinda like what I see. Want more info before I get too excited. At first I was hyped but after watching the video again the best execution they teased on an UB was the USA flag themed joints (dat cage doe) but I'm not big on rocking USA themed gear.

collabs has been kind of dead, which is good for those that just wanna cop without the hype hassle.

But geez, can they move it along with the damn 4D collabs already.

would you guys say the UNDFT UBs fit just like OG 1.0? I got my TTS and they've been ok with thinner socks, but I wore a little thicker ones yesterday and my feet felt strangled.

Back
Top Bottom