ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Has yet to ascend to that one dude’s level (I forgot his username) that used to come in here and derail with random and oddly specific AQ5559 hate. Seemed like he was trying really hard to make it his shtick there for a while.
lmao i remember that

Just picked up my Proto's. Box took a little bit of a beating. And the paper the included in the box makes leaves me scratching my head. It's the usual insert paper but it has a couple of the consortium hand shakes stamped on it.

Has yet to ascend to that one dude’s level (I forgot his username) that used to come in here and derail with random and oddly specific AQ5559 hate. Seemed like he was trying really hard to make it his shtick there for a while.

I’m still around guyz

Haven't seen parley brick stacker with 2 right foot creams in a while.

And I remember who the mr dad shoe username is that I would rather not mention before he comes out of hibernation to spew pages of nonsense.

Just picked up my Proto's. Box took a little bit of a beating. And the paper the included in the box makes leaves me scratching my head. It's the usual insert paper but it has a couple of the consortium hand shakes stamped on it.
Gorgeous on foot. Overall fit seems slightly looser than the PxSB after the first try on.

Thanks again matrix matrix

Last edited:
I hate how NONE of the 1.0 retro preview pics show the outsole... I don’t care if it’s not OG, but these really need a Continental outsole on them.

Is it safe to use bleach when throwing multicolor 2.0's into the wash? This method has worked great for my triple whites but I'm not sure if the bleach would be a bad idea for the colored upper
Why would u use bleach.

Just use a little detergent.

I hate how NONE of the 1.0 retro preview pics show the outsole... I don’t care if it’s not OG, but these really need a Continental outsole on them.
If you’re talking about the 1.0 Multi (which had a shot of the conti outsole toe area in that IG post), 1.0 CNY, and Cream, those had Continental soles the first time around.

I doubt they’d revert to the old stretch web outsole. Not to mention, you can tell they’re conti soles in profile. (Flat contact pods of the conti, vs the pointy contact nubs of the stretch web)

My favorites (not my photo)
adidas-ultra-boost-np-1-GOOD.jpg

All in for the white MC. My creams are still deadstock in the box. It would be nice to re-release 1.0s, but make them full PK. I wouldn't mind burgundy's, wool blacks, and Ash purps.

I can see why they are bringing back the creams..but the navy and white multi..??? Couldnt do the 3m and one of the the rarer colors like the greens or something

For real.... I mean they're cool, and even though one is a special CNY edition, they're pretty much the same thing with different color upper. Should've been Cream, one of the two Multis, and another different color (preferably 3M :lol:)

Hopefully they retro these in batches though. So like first 3, next 3, etc.

Back
Top Bottom