ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you return items from adc in store? My bro bought nmds that fit him tight and wanted to return em. He was gonna ship em out but I told him I think you could return em in store but I wanted to make sure . Can you return em to a reg store or outlet?

Return in Store
You may return your new and unused adidas.com purchase at an adidas retail store within the returns window for that product. The original form of payment and confirmation email, or returns sticker from the shipping box, are required for the store to process your return at the full purchase price. If the receipt is not available, an in-store credit will be issued at the current product price.
adidas retail stores are unable to accept returns for orders paid with PayPal. Please return PayPal orders by mail. *Some restrictions apply.
*Hype products such as Yeezy should be returned via the online returns portal within 7 days of the delivery date. In the process of ordering these hype products the 7 day returns window will be communicated on the product page.

Can you return items from adc in store? My bro bought nmds that fit him tight and wanted to return em. He was gonna ship em out but I told him I think you could return em in store but I wanted to make sure . Can you return em to a reg store or outlet?
not sure about the outlet but you can absolutely return to a regular store

Thanks for the Mi Ultraboost coupon!

Ended up making a pair for my wife and myself...

10092018-we-made-some-custom-mi-ultraboost-clima-glow-in-the-dark.png

Took a gamble on mine, not sure how this will all turn out with the metallic heel cup, glow in the dark upper and orange hits...

10092018-we-made-some-custom-mi-ultraboost-clima-black.png

Think my wife's turned out really nice, I'm a little jealous... hopefully mine turn out well...

Wrote about why I picked what I did here...

https://hypeflip.com/2018/designers/adidas/created-a-set-of-custom-adidas-mi-ultraboost-clima-shoes/

i've never seen any written thing about this, but is this the case? anything bought from adc or store, can be returned to outlet at .... anytime? need receipt? ....

I printed out the order emails. I returned 3 pairs of prides there, only thing I've ever returned. Was back when every ultraboost was a hit and thought I could pay for my pair by selling a few others LOL

thinking of creating seoul UB on miadidas (one pair with red heel cup & blue tongue tab, and another pair the opposite) and swap one side from each pair

Anyone in socal whos sz 8 down to do this with me ? the shoes will be 50% off
Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-09 at 9.51.29 PM.png
dang maybe. how long are the options up for

Back
Top Bottom