ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lawd i'm closing out the year with as many pairs as possible. The black rubber on my OG finally starting to separate and it making me sad.
The rubber on my nmd is doing the same. Will probably end up flapping if it gets worse. What’s the solution? I was just planning on gluing it back on

Are the OGs being a limited release? IF so, Im super glad I got a used pair for dirt cheap then

Xhibition.co has packers 91/18 for $172 shipped with code: FLASHSALE
Checking the site and see they have a full size run (except 12.5 lol). Man if a 12.5 or 13 hits deep discount I'm definitely doubling up. This is definitely my favorite shoe at the moment.

Thought I was gonna go hard for the sesame 350's but if I'm gonna get the cream UB I don't think I'll be able to justify getting both.

Thought I was gonna go hard for the sesame 350's but if I'm gonna get the cream UB I don't think I'll be able to justify getting both.
chill b. i know i should tell myself that too, but in for both

Do the Sesame's even have a confirmed release? Or rumored release month like the creams? Which drops first will probably be the biggest factor in all honesty.

Do the Sesame's even have a confirmed release? Or rumored release month like the creams? Which drops first will probably be the biggest factor in all honesty.
havent heard anything yet from my homey. i usually wait for adidas to confirm

Is anyone else having issues trying to add mi Clima ids to cart? Everytime I try to add I get an error and nothing in my cart. Does it mean its sold out? I'd like to use the Creatorsweek promo code.

Back
Top Bottom