ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn...getting nervous.
Australia typically gets ridiculously low stock and aside from Adidas, only one boutique got these. Im guessing US will be a completely different story so don't be too worried just yet. Good luck.

Last edited:
...and only valid until the end of the year
IMG_9573.jpg

Pretty rubbish but better than a kick in the d!ck I guess. Probably use it to get the wife something or someone's Xmas gift.

...and only valid until the end of the year
IMG_9573.jpg

Pretty rubbish but better than a kick in the d!ck I guess. Probably use it to get the wife something or someone's Xmas gift.
Just signup with a new email address the 15% off worked for all 3 that dropped.

Thought that at first but nah, spoke to them this morning and they said they oversold because the app glitched out and couldn't keep up with actual available stock.

All good, I'll move on. Those Kinfolk are looking pretty tasty, or I'll finally unDS my Undefeated UB's to satisfy the 1.0 itch.

and to rub salt in the wound, the only other retailer that released these here just sent me this email (after I couldn't check out last night)
IMG_9575.jpg

That sheeet's just plain nasty :lol:

Anyone else slightly concerned we're not going to see a good stock level of the OGs? We haven't even had the updated sole version come up on StockX...

What’s this mean?
Basically hype is gone on a lot of shoes and current prices are a reflection of the lack of demand. Ultra boost in general are not as hyped or in demand as they were 2 years ago. So releases like CNY and Creams are sitting. And they are selling under retail on Stockx due to resellers who didnt recognize this.

Absolutely not stunned MC's are sitting. MC's are just pure trash to me. I wouldn't cop at $50.
This is not indicative to what we're hoping to see when OG's come back, unless they absolutely flood the market, which I hope.

If they produce as many creams as all the other GR UBs, then they’ll sit. Worst case scenario they’ll be like the triple blacks and keep restocking imo.

man i like all of those mids except the MC. Can i ever get them for $150? Adidas allow you to use 30% on those when that coupon comes out?

20181108_100955.jpg

I'm in a different part of Australia. Only 1 store in my city got them. Walked in 30 mins after they opened and got my sz 13. They still had stock 1 hour after opening and put them online and they sold out quick. Happy to get these and gold medals for retail. Resell for both pairs last time they released was crazy and I wasnt paying that.

20181108_100955.jpg

I'm in a different part of Australia. Only 1 store in my city got them. Walked in 30 mins after they opened and got my sz 13. They still had stock 1 hour after opening and put them online and they sold out quick. Happy to get these and gold medals for retail. Resell for both pairs last time they released was crazy and I wasnt paying that.

How’s the fit compared to the OG?

Back
Top Bottom