ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same, but for $205 for me. Double up on creams secured. Let's see if they sit (highly doubt).

Although surprised MC 1.0 are sitting. Guess resellers are shook on Boosts.

Thought of these mid's? I'm digging them
adidas-Ultra-Boost-Mid-Light-Granite-EE3732-Release-Date.jpg
ski season!
Would you stay true to size for core blacks 1.0 or half size up?
half up if u have wide or flat feet.

Although surprised MC 1.0 are sitting. Guess resellers are shook on Boosts.

Three years ago, people were still trying to secure the slightly off white boosts when these released, and the MC 1.0 was their first multicolor knit attempt. I think a majority of people compared it to the Nike MC flyknit racers (which were pumping out iteration after iteration) and these sat. I think the MC placement is off putting, and it was never an attractive shoe. Just my thoughts.

The solid toe from the Kolor series IMO aged well, these haven't.

No one wants boosts at this point. Good for those of us who want these.
Oh people still want boost. Just the hypebois want off-white collabs more.

Three years ago, people were still trying to secure the slightly off white boosts when these released, and the MC 1.0 was their first multicolor knit attempt. I think a majority of people compared it to the Nike MC flyknit racers (which were pumping out iteration after iteration) and these sat. I think the MC placement is off putting, and it was never an attractive shoe. Just my thoughts.

The 1.0 MC never released in the US. only MCs to my knowledge that released US was the 2.0s/3.0s and the 2.0/4.0 MiAdidas. other than the 4.0 MC, even those flew.

Did the MC 1.0 sit? Could have sworn they didn't even have a proper release stateside.

CNY 1.0 had something like 300 (IIRC) pairs surprise drop on adc and that was it (stateside).

Another thing to consider was the customs/duties thing around the time of the older releases (like Kolor). The threshold wasn't $800 usd like it is today. Personally, it meant avoiding some of the overseas spots (when retail for the og collective was well over $200 per), and by the time they sat long enough to hit below retail I'd forgotten and pairs would be dried up.

No complaints though, I'm also ready for this next round of OGs to hit the adidas outlets like the first release did.

huh?

The 1.0 MC never released in the US

Did the MC 1.0 sit? Could have sworn they didn't even have a proper release stateside

I never said these released in the US; could have sworn these sat overseas. The CNYs were gobbled up online, I remember that, but those were extremely limited, white MCs were not I don't think? I'm pretty sure anything online at that point was gobbled up. But I thought these sat in some places, like the Middle East..

Do a dated Google search on April 2016 on AQ5558. I see they released on adidas.fr/uk/de, some shops in South Africa, etc. I could have sworn global hype wasn't there yet and these sat.

Last edited:
Not the creams or a StockX order but the green/grey mids I ordered from ADC didn't come with inserts.
Ok, thanks. Was feeling weird that my creams didn't come with em from stockx and reading all those fake horror stories on stockx. Might be one of the last times I buy/sell on there until they get their **** together.

Getting a little worried this knit pattern has me nervous
20181109_003625.jpg
20181109_003644.jpg
IMG_20181109_003458_718.jpg

Do you have these in hand? Or anyway you could take them to a local shop to authenticate.

I’ve seen some really bad fakes and don’t see any dead give always. One way to spot a fake is the boost material which in hand doesn’t look or feel like the real thing. Here’s a link below on real v fake. It’s a 4.0 but certain things like the finishing inside the tongue or the way the back heal tab feels are used to tell the difference. Would also say look at more real v fake videos.

In your pictures the boost to me just looks too large vs the smaller pellet looks of other UBs and some images of the Miami’s I looked at online. If these are fakes, it’s a good fake.

Back
Top Bottom