ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
These OG's are the business and are one of my favorite cw's. Still rocking my OG OG's but with the Continental sole, I need another pair.

May possibly be interested in the 9.5 if you end up letting them go.

Decided to play the wait game thinking they’d sit and go on discount but was definitely wrong. Not surprised OGs sold out quicker than creams though

Are you in Toronto? Yeah, the OGs sold out super quick. Restocked and sold out within 10 minutes again.

Sooo...

I ordered the OG’s on APB on release date and got my order confirmation email right away but STILL haven’t received anything else. Should I be worrie at all yet?

Sooo...

I ordered the OG’s on APB on release date and got my order confirmation email right away but STILL haven’t received anything else. Should I be worrie at all yet?

I did too and got my shipping confirmation earlier this afternoon. I'm pretty sure you should be good to go. Seems like they had a pretty large stock.

I also ordered from ADC about 20 minutes after release when random sizes were popping back up, still no shipping confirmation from ADC. Thinking that might get canceled.

Sooo...

What time did you order? My order got cancelled from them but I had placed my order at 1:39pm pacific time on release date.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Social Status yet? I'm getting nervous. Ordered at 9:22am CST.

Has anyone received shipping confirmation from Social Status yet? I'm getting nervous. Ordered at 9:22am CST.

If you ordered from Social Status, APB, A Ma Maniere, or Prosper (all part of The Whitaker Grp), chances are they are all being handled by CLT Shipping and taking their sweet time.

If the pear is headed to your residence, create a FedEx account and see if any labels have been created.

adidas Originals Continues Its "Never Made" Releases With Triple Black Colorways
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F12%2Fadidas-originals-triple-black-never-made-10.jpg

After dropping its “Never Made” sneakers in a minimalist triple white colorway last month, adidas Originals has returned to the fusion silhouettes for a new triple black release. The eight sneakers in the pack are all made up of two classic adidas Originals silhouettes combined, with archival uppers constructed from leather, suede and knit sitting atop high-tech sole units including Carbon 4D and NMD BOOST.

Stand-out sneakers in the pack include the Marathon x I-5923, the Micropacer x NMD R1 and the FYW x BYW. All silhouettes in the pack come in an all-black colorway, allowing the “Never Made” tooling, detailing and textures take center stage in the release. The full triple-black capsule is set to release at select stockists on December 12. The I-5923 x 4D silhouette will release exclusive in US, Europe and China flagship stores.

Back
Top Bottom