ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got the same early release notification with no stock... also saw nothing but those two bae sizes on ADC.

Doubled up elsewhere but was looking forward to being able to return if they don't fit since adidas sizing is so random/terrible.

My local spots are too far and/or are holding events tonight for the drop... I have to attend a birthday party at Korean BBQ spot tonight so went with online+ship but not tax or travel expense.

Anyhoo, hope I like them... Cheers.

I really like these but since they are sitting everywhere, I refuse to pay full price. Hoping to find a shop that will allow them on discount.

Sizes didn’t even load and went straight to sold out, ADC with the manufactured fake hype as a last resort to make sales.

Agreed, they will randomly dump a bunch at some point. I need the whites too, hope the "fake" hype stays at a minimum.

What's up with the countdown? It's showing 6 hours left?

The "countdown" is actually to sunset, not the shoe's release. It's absurd.

Fyi, Extra Butter has them online in the US.Think I'll get 'em from them, but really wanted to use my adc discount on them. Everyone and their mother has them in the UK & EU, but everyone is currently charging €30 for shipping.

The "countdown" is actually to sunset, not the shoe's release. It's absurd.

Fyi, Extra Butter has them online in the US.Think I'll get 'em from them, but really wanted to use my adc discount on them. Everyone and their mother has them in the UK & EU, but everyone is currently charging €30 for shipping.

Yup... Size? was $24 over packers for 2 pairs shipped.

Haven't seen the white ones yet. Have a pic?

Nothing crazy, just a cool beater that doesn't cost much...

adidas-Nite-Jogger-Grey-BD7956-Release-Date.jpg

I hope these fit like UBs, and not like NMDs (.5 down), 'cuz I just pulled the trigger on a sz 10 off EB. The handful of ADC reviews say "go TTS," but who knows what that means when I wear like 4 different sizes depending on the Adi model.

If they're too big, and I need to go .5 down, and ADC actually releases them for real and I can cop off them, I'll oop the 10s here for < retail.

Spent xmas in NYC... stopped by Adidas SoHo and immediately copped the OGs

So great to walk in and cop with no problems!

After the rain the other day, immediate UNDS!
RkRPaTql.jpg

rest of their stock
R3Jf7GUl.jpg

How does the fit run? Never had a pair of Ultraboosts but I'm thinking on getting a pair of those OG's

For example, I wear 9.5 on Yeezy 350 V2 and the 700

All that pushing and advertising and ADC only had two tiny sizes this morning.

I was dumping on them yesterday, but I actually did want to try 'em out. Went from "coming soon" to 5.5 and 6.5, to sold out. Now they've washed their site clean of them. What was the point?

Can't find a size 14 on any of the boutique sites.

All that pushing and advertising and ADC only had two tiny sizes this morning.

I was dumping on them yesterday, but I actually did want to try 'em out. Went from "coming soon" to 5.5 and 6.5, to sold out. Now they've washed their site clean of them. What was the point?

Can't find a size 14 on any of the boutique sites.
hyyyypeeee maaaaaan... lol it's dumb but I'm sure thats their goal

nite jogger has potential to be very good, but the pics make them look flimsy like inikis. put some primeknit in collabs

Between 350’s and UB’s... I kind of need a break from constant PK and I don't wanna dog my 700’s... hoping the nite jogger fills the gap.

Back
Top Bottom