ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the bright red/pinkish colorway not poppin enough for ya?

I guess not... I went through the all red phase a long time ago... Probably just bored with it tbh... Not a fan of the durabuck type panels either... If they used the suede on the tongue for those other panels... whew, would have been a great one.

Think eddies might be a future below retail cop for me... sure wish there was some 3M in the pk, laces or something to make em pop.

I honestly don’t see these going below retail. Just doesn’t seem like there was a whole lot in terms of stock. There really isn’t a lot of asks out there for these right now either. I just don’t think a lot of people were buying these to flip.

I don’t think prices will be going up either tho, I see em hovering around the 250 range. Maybe closer to retail but I’d be suprised if they dropped below.

Just an opinion of course. This has been such a weird release in general lol.

I copped because of the novelty...and the fact i havent seen a decent red UB 1.0 in a long , long time.....oh and the panda tongue

you'll never be able to get rid of it once it's embedded so start with a small amount of glit

I copped because of the novelty...and the fact i havent seen a decent red UB 1.0 in a long , long time.....oh and the panda tongue

There was no way I wasn't copping these joints when I've been asking for this kind of Chinese New Year colorway ever since the first one. Red base upper with hints of gold/yellow was all I asked for and year after year they release something that has no color association to Chinese New Year. Having it on a 1.0 with the Chinese character and leather toe guard/cage is just icing on the cake.

C8A8EF5B-90FD-49C3-9000-B2C295116E79.jpeg
https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/pr...s/black-and-grey-nite-jogger-sneakers/3299169

How they look in person? Quality wise?

Both are amazing but I'm going to assuming you're asking about the CNY.

I love it, the leather they used for the toe/cage/heel counter give it a nice contrast. Hard to describe the texture but it looks great! Unsurprisingly the texture reminds me of the paper on the CNY red envelops. Red pops! And the hits of gold are a nice touch!

Hype and price aside I'm saying the CNY > Bape.

Bape's are dope don't get me wrong and that green camo pops! But I feel like the details in the CNY win out for me... that and it's on the undisputed best pattern of all time the 1.0 :lol:

I love it, the leather they used for the toe/cage/heel counter give it a nice contrast. Hard to describe the texture but it looks great! Unsurprisingly the texture reminds me of the paper on the CNY red envelops. Red pops! And the hits of gold are a nice touch!

Bape's are dope don't get me wrong and that green camo pops! But I feel like the details in the CNY win out for me... that and it's on the undisputed best pattern of all time the 1.0 :lol:

Fits TTS or snug like the recent 1.0s?

Last edited:

Thank You!

Fits TTS or snug like this recent 1.0s?

I won't be able to speak on it until mine come in 2maro! This was bae's pair.

She went TTS and this was her first ever 1.0

She said it fits fine but it def feels tighter when compared to her 3.0

So idk if that can be due to the nature of the 1.0 or the fact that the toe area is reinforced with that leather piece.

and you were on the fence! lol

Back
Top Bottom