ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is sizing like on the eddie's? I wear an 11 in 2.0, kinfolk, and 4.0. I wear a 10.5 in pk nmd r1, human race nmd, and nite jogger. Thanks for the help!
TTS but they run a little big. You can do a 10.5 but might have to take out the insoles.

TTS but they run a little big. You can do a 10.5 but might have to take out the insoles.
having shoes run too big is a huge pet peeve of mine so ill probably go 10.5 and remove insole if i have to although i'd rather like to keep the insole in! thanks for the help!

having shoes run too big is a huge pet peeve of mine so ill probably go 10.5 and remove insole if i have to although i'd rather like to keep the insole in! thanks for the help!
Stretch them out using Cedar Shoe trees, that's what I do because I am between sizes and do not like extra length.

Stretch them out using Cedar Shoe trees, that's what I do because I am between sizes and do not like extra length.
i havn't done much research, but have seen a few things about shoe trees and knit material not going well together. but hey may be worth a try! Any ideas on the 1.0 og 2018 pair and sizing for me? that's the other pair im after.

i havn't done much research, but have seen a few things about shoe trees and knit material not going well together. but hey may be worth a try! Any ideas on the 1.0 og 2018 pair and sizing for me? that's the other pair im after.
The primeknit has a tendency to shrink back to it's original form. I have to keep the shoe trees in for maintenance, otherwise it becomes tight again. I have pairs that I have done this to for 2.5 years and still have to keep the trees in! Only do this if the shoe is a tad bit tight, like if the insole is the difference between a good fit then this method should be sufficient.

I only have 1.0's from 2016, sorry can't help you.

Quick question. I recall reigning champ 1.0's being mentioned as half a size down from normal 1.0's but I can't confirm. Can anyone who has them and other 1.0's (not the retros) chime in? Thanks. Looking at copping my Grail 1.0's.

Quick question. I recall reigning champ 1.0's being mentioned as half a size down from normal 1.0's but I can't confirm. Can anyone who has them and other 1.0's (not the retros) chime in? Thanks. Looking at copping my Grail 1.0's.
The primeknit on rc 1.0s is pretty thin and really stretchy. They definitely fit bigger because of this. I wear a 9 in other 1.0s but 8.5 fit better in the RC (had both sizes). Half size down is probably best unless your normal 1.0 size is really snug.
Compared to my other 1.0s, RC in size 9 felt loose in the forefoot and my big toe noticeably poked up like 1/2" from the end of the shoe which looked pretty awkward. The ankle opening is noticeably smaller on the RC 8.5 compared to any of my size 9 UBs, though.

Shoe trees stretched out my 2’s and 3’s, like in a bad way. Like lending your bigger cousin your knit sweater, bad. On my 1’s, as mentioned, doesn’t affect it much.

Adidas-I-5923-Base-Green-alt.jpg

Couple friends asking for help w GOT pairs.. app exclusive? Early release? How many pairs we think?

Shouldn't be extremely hard given the current state of boost. Even when we all thought the DBZ collab was gonna be a big hit, you can get most for barely over retail, if not under. Just like others, I'm intrigued by the white walkers, but that's about it.

Didn't those Marvel Am4's sell out a few days ago and got parents upset they couldn't get them for their kids? Might happen again with these GOT's.

Back
Top Bottom