ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Couple friends asking for help w GOT pairs.. app exclusive? Early release? How many pairs we think?
ADC, FNL, FTL will have them.

No idea if adidas is making them limited so hard to say but I think if you put in enough effort you should come away with a pair.

BAC5DEB2-466D-41FD-805C-B6A4755406B3.jpeg

How did you see a pair already?

on the wall at south coast footlocker. didn't realize they haven't released yet until i got home, otherwise i probably would've taken a quick pic. someone probably made a mistake i guess.

Can’t believe how cheap the og ultra boosts (2018 version) are going for nowadays. Well under retail on every resell site (stockx, goat, FC). I actually just tripled up, been wearing my first pair almost daily.

I guess people really overestimated the demand for these, and resellers ate them all up and are tired of seeing their pairs sit and not sell.

Can’t believe how cheap the og ultra boosts (2018 version) are going for nowadays. Well under retail on every resell site (stockx, goat, FC). I actually just tripled up, been wearing my first pair almost daily.

I guess people really overestimated the demand for these, and resellers ate them all up and are tired of seeing their pairs sit and not sell.
authentication fees mean it's still cheaper to buy from retail here in Europe sadly...

They also hit Adidas outlets and could be grabbed for around $100.

Back
Top Bottom