ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4D47CE2A-23CB-4D63-B88F-83B24253D46C.jpeg
I love when I see Nike and Jordan Branded athletes rock the three stripes lol. They know where the real comfort is haha

I love when I see Nike and Jordan Branded athletes rock the three stripes lol. They know where the real comfort is haha
I believe Kyler is still a brand free agent at this point in time. The only reason you may think he’s a Nike/Jordan athlete is because Oklahoma is one of the only schools in college with uniforms by Jordan(which means all the Retros and amenities).

that's equivalent to the 1200$ yeezy zebra almost. Weren't people paying that asian dude like 400$ for the card with the codes too?

Can’t believe how cheap the og ultra boosts (2018 version) are going for nowadays. Well under retail on every resell site (stockx, goat, FC). I actually just tripled up, been wearing my first pair almost daily.

I guess people really overestimated the demand for these, and resellers ate them all up and are tired of seeing their pairs sit and not sell.

They also hit Adidas outlets and could be grabbed for around $100.
The 2015 OG UB hit outlets as well.

damn. wish I knew that code earlier.
I make it a habit to use Honey coupon extension installed on my Chrome before making any purchases... most of the time it works and will have the most current coupon available. Give it a try

I make it a habit to use Honey coupon extension installed on my Chrome before making any purchases... most of the time it works and will have the most current coupon available. Give it a try

yeah I've used honey on my PC, but most purchases I make on my phone and I tried to buy those kinfolks especially quick too. extensions don't work on mobile, do they?

edit: just realized honey posts the codes on their website too

Last edited:
So after my last two visits to the Adidas outlet; I found out that you have to ask the employees there if they have any ub. The one by me does not put them on display if they don’t have a good amount of stock.

So after my last two visits to the Adidas outlet; I found out that you have to ask the employees there if they have any ub. The one by me does not put them on display if they don’t have a good amount of stock.
what's the point of even having them then? lol

what's the point of even having them then? lol
Employees hold them in the back until they are ridiculously discounted so they can use their employee discount and resale at a guaranteed profit.

Back
Top Bottom