ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can anyone who owns/owned these beauties tell me how they fit? I wear 11.5 in 1.0s, 11 in 2.0s, 11.5 in 4.0s.
s-l300.jpg
Thank you everyone that weighed in. I can't remember if I ever tried on 3.0s but if I did I seem to recall them fitting me .25 bigger than my 1.0 size but not quite a full .5 size bigger like 2.0s feel on me.

I'm gonna start with my 2.0 size and hope it works. If not, I'll deal with selling them and re-buying in my 1.0/4.0 size.

Considering the fact that so many retailers are getting the GoT Ultra Boosts, including stores like FTL, FA, Champs, and FNL along with all the online retailers.

Add that with the fact that hype is nearly dead on UB and resale is pretty much nothing on these anyways.

Yeah, I don’t think the GoT UBs will be difficult to get at retail, if not discounted.

My thoughts exactly

Considering the fact that so many retailers are getting the GoT Ultra Boosts, including stores like FTL, FA, Champs, and FNL along with all the online retailers.

Add that with the fact that hype is nearly dead on UB and resale is pretty much nothing on these anyways.

Yeah, I don’t think the GoT UBs will be difficult to get at retail, if not discounted.

Only two of them look good to me.

IMO they aren't putting any effort in to them. It's a lazy effort. I wonder if real GOT fans were involved with them.

My outlet finally got the MC 1.0's. Hope the O.G.s swing by at some point. Definitely going to double up.

Still waiting for Harden Vol. 3"s to pop up at my local outlet. Just need one pair as a dedicated hoop beater.

might have to call some outlets if 1.0s are landing there....

Also hoping the GOTs sit...i want the Targayen pair

Can anyone who owns/owned these beauties tell me how they fit? I wear 11.5 in 1.0s, 11 in 2.0s, 11.5 in 4.0s.
s-l300.jpg

Just got mine from ebay this week. I'm a size 12, in 2.0,3.0,4.0. 1.0 I'm a size 12.5

For these, i got a size 12 and they are snug, but i dont mind them. I wear them without the insole which makes them a little bigger. I would probably go with a 12.5 if i had a chance.

Just got mine from ebay this week. I'm a size 12, in 2.0,3.0,4.0. 1.0 I'm a size 12.5

For these, i got a size 12 and they are snug, but i dont mind them. I wear them without the insole which makes them a little bigger. I would probably go with a 12.5 if i had a chance.
This was very helpful, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom