ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copped at FNL with a $10 voucher. When I received the email confirmation it charged me full price. WTF? Bait & switch.

Shocked the White Walkers flew like that; I'm wondering if there were a lot less pairs of them due to the CW. I ended up grabbing the Lannisters in my mens size off ADC after waiting for a half hour. So men's Targaryens and Lannisters and I'm good. First time I think I've ever paid full price for UBs.
flew? FSR up for hour+ at multiple sites

flew? FSR up for hour+ at multiple sites

Relatively speaking. C'mon man, ppl were talking about being able to let these pairs sit and get them on discount. And on ADC the White Walkers were the first pair to sell out, with only 8.5 available when I was finally able to get past the queue. So yeah, selling out in an hour is pretty much "flying" for UB these days.

This release must have been enormous for Adidas as a brand and a company. Six pairs of a silhouette that had started to become stale in the eyes of the sneaker community have almost sold out all over the world in just a couple of hours, while at the same time introducing untold numbers of new consumers previously unfamiliar to the shoe to the comfort and style of UBs. This really was a brilliant idea from Adi, one of the few they've had in recent years. I'm pretty impressed that they pulled it off without totally F'ing it up like they usually do.

Now, combined with the blow-out of the Captain Marvel AM4s, I wonder if we'll end up seeing something with Star Wars or the rest of the MCU down the line. I can totally see a Star Wars Ep IX collaboration with Finn, Rey, BB-8, Chewy and C3P0 pairs.

Btw, what's with the new trend of all the major retailers keeping the FSR up on a product page but being sold out when you try to ATC? I know the footsites always had that issue with ghost restocks and stuff, but it seems to be becoming a more common, across-the-board standard now. I wonder if it's for data collection - like by seeing how many people try to ATC a specific size (as opposed to someone navigating to a page and just seeing greyed out sizes or an incative "Sold Out" button) they can better order from suppliers in the future.

I know people are currently hyped abt GoT, but I finally found Gold Medal in my size!
1E477EF7-F7FC-44E7-AA9F-07664426267B.png

Back
Top Bottom