ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20190322_174914.jpg

Nothing better than watching a nice sunset in wool Grey's 8)

This release must have been enormous for Adidas as a brand and a company. Six pairs of a silhouette that had started to become stale in the eyes of the sneaker community have almost sold out all over the world in just a couple of hours, while at the same time introducing untold numbers of new consumers previously unfamiliar to the shoe to the comfort and style of UBs. This really was a brilliant idea from Adi, one of the few they've had in recent years. I'm pretty impressed that they pulled it off without totally F'ing it up like they usually do.

Now, combined with the blow-out of the Captain Marvel AM4s, I wonder if we'll end up seeing something with Star Wars or the rest of the MCU down the line. I can totally see a Star Wars Ep IX collaboration with Finn, Rey, BB-8, Chewy and C3P0 pairs.
I thought it was a fail from a design perspective. But only reason I follow along was to help my buddy get a pair. He literally said “I needed running shoes. I can’t wait to get them, I always wanted boosts. I know you raved about them.” So yeah opening up to new customers. And even sold on hbo shop lol

Wanted the white walkers but settled for the night’s watch pair. Also noticed that some sizes have been restocking on adidas

a few friends lucked out this morning. If you were one of them and still want a pair, check your local finishline asap!

I like the white walkers, I just don't think I could wear them though. If it wasn't GoT related, I'd have no interest...

I think you hit right on the head for me. I really wouldn't care for this color if it were just a normal release. And thinking about that cage yellowing over time...nah I'll pass.

I might pick up the Stark ones if they ever go on sale cause I'm House Stark all day but I'm iffy on grey boost. I'm might just sit out this release and wait on more of those SL boosts.

Back
Top Bottom