ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1.JPG
2.JPG

kinfolks finally came in from Livestock, still cant believe I snagged them for 107 shipped

I think you hit right on the head for me. I really wouldn't care for this color if it were just a normal release. And thinking about that cage yellowing over time...nah I'll pass.

I might pick up the Stark ones if they ever go on sale cause I'm House Stark all day but I'm iffy on grey boost. I'm might just sit out this release and wait on more of those SL boosts.

I like the suede and tumbled leather on them, but just don't like the CW. They just look like a regular triple-grey.

these GoTs look like any other 4.0 to me. I don't think it'd be any different even if I watched the show

these GoTs look like any other 4.0 to me. I don't think it'd be any different even if I watched the show

Dragons are cool, and my entire fam (who isn't into shoes) asked me to get em. Starks have a good triple greyish (which I looove) vibe, and I needed backups. In general, I'd agree, though.

These look great. Are these more or less 1.0's? Did you size them like 1.0's?

the pattern is somewhat 1.0 ish... I always went up a half a size in 1.0, but went TTS on these and I could not have been more happy... LOTS OF TOE SPACE and its perfect for me

the pattern is somewhat 1.0 ish... I always went up a half a size in 1.0, but went TTS on these and I could not have been more happy... LOTS OF TOE SPACE and its perfect for me
that's crazy..I went TTS and it was pretty tight. had to get rid of them.

Fanboy got the best of me...I needed the only three that mattered (Targaryen, Stark, White Walkers). I had all the sites geared up on my desktop (team manual) and the most incredible thing happened:

Eastbay; 10AM

- Targs size 14 *added to cart*
- Starks size 14 *added to cart*
- WW size 14 *added to cart*

Check out..."Sorry, something went wrong."

Oh, here we go...

Attempt #2...your order has been placed.

Well, damn. Got the shipping confirmation this afternoon.

Last edited:
Fanboy got the best of me...I needed the only three that mattered (Targaryen, Stark, White Walkers). I had all the sites geared up on my desktop and the most incredible thing happened:

Eastbay; 10AM

- Targs size 14 *added to cart*
- Starks size 14 *added to cart*
- WW size 14 *added to cart*

Check out..."Sorry, something went wrong."

Oh, here we go...

Attempt #2...your order has been placed.

Well, damn. Got the shipping confirmation this afternoon.

Son, you got them Wun Wun feet

Has anyone tried on the Starks or Night's Watch? They have a fleece/terry liner...I'm sure they'll be warm, I just hope it doesn't throw off the sizing too much. I'm not doing a size 15.

that's crazy..I went TTS and it was pretty tight. had to get rid of them.
yup.... I initially was planning trade for a half a size up but they ended up being perfect for me... UB most inconsistent sizing foreel... thanks again for the link though

One of my co-workers wants to buy the ultraboost 19s to try them out for running

Does anyone know how they fit compared to 1.0s and 3.0s?

TIA

I really had these down in my calendar for the 23rd and when I went online last night and realized my mistake I was mortified. Haggled with a guy on eBay for 220 on a pair of Targaryens but I really wanted that and the starks for retail :frown: can’t go reseller for both so I had to pick one

Didn't wanna pull the trigger on them Night's Watch cause I was saving my cash for WrestleMania in 2 weeks..Started watching GoT clips on youtube late last night, and after 3 hours I decided to go ahead and buy 'em..Wanted the Starks to rep my favorite house, but the NW is, IMO, the clear cut best shoe of the entire pack..

Back
Top Bottom