ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah...I waited like 3 months for a pair of Yung 96s (that NO ONE wanted) to come off exclusion on ADC. Finally gave up and copped from eastbay on sale + discount code.

Come to think of it, I bought another pair of 96s (CNY) from ADC that explicitly said "excluded from discount" and yet my code took 30% off :lol:

Adidas gon' Adidas.
Haha, feel the same way about the Samba RMs. STILL excluded from discounts.

used a birthday coupon on these...quality is A1:

ZX_500_RM_Shoes_Brown_BD7859_01_standard.jpg
ZX_500_RM_Shoes_Brown_BD7859_41_detail.jpg

Check the ADC product page every few hours. Sizes pop up randomly but are usually a few per size and sell quickly. Saw a 10.5 and 14 this morning but it says sold out rn: https://www.adidas.com/us/adidas-x-game-of-thrones-house-targaryen-ultraboost-shoes/EE3709.html

I got two pairs of 11.5s last Wednesday. One came in over the weekend while I was on vacation and the other hasn't shown up yet. No shipping email from adidas at all. My order status for both pairs online show "order confirmed, waiting to be picked" lmao.

Ordered thrones last Thurs that still show waiting to be packed... Starting to forget about them after that first episode, lmao.

Ordered thrones last Thurs that still show waiting to be packed... Starting to forget about them after that first episode, lmao.
adidas sent me an email this morning saying there's a delay with my order lmao. Hope they either send me another pair or cancel my order and I keep the pair they already sent me.

adidas sent me an email this morning saying there's a delay with my order lmao. Hope they either send me another pair or cancel my order and I keep the pair they already sent me.

So while I am looking at another size 13 for sale on the site, the rep is telling me that my order is showing backordered because they cannot locate the inventory... She says they have an issue where the website does not show real-time inventory and "they are working to fix that issue". Shortly after my call the size disappears - hopefully, they didn't sell another phantom to a customer thinking they are placing an order with a premiere vendor.

ADC really sucks... its a lottery with them every time unless you're buying GR's they can barely move. Sad ****.

Last edited:
So while I am looking at another size 13 for sale on the site, the rep is telling me that my order is showing backfilled because they cannot locate the inventory... She says they have an issue where the website does not show real-time inventory and "they are working to fix that issue". Shortly after my call the size disappears - hopefully, they didn't sell another phantom to a customer thinking they are placing an order with a premiere vendor.

ADC really sucks... its a lottery with them every time unless you're buying GR's they can barely move. Sad ****.
What a joke, I hope you end up getting your pair.

So while I am looking at another size 13 for sale on the site, the rep is telling me that my order is showing backfilled because they cannot locate the inventory... She says they have an issue where the website does not show real-time inventory and "they are working to fix that issue". Shortly after my call the size disappears - hopefully, they didn't sell another phantom to a customer thinking they are placing an order with a premiere vendor.

issue? old issue.. different shoe..
this same **** happened to me 3X already..

What a joke, I hope you end up getting your pair.

Thanks cuzzo... :frown:

I currently have another $270 tied up with a bad SNS transaction and my size is still sitting on the site. Then another $390 with Nike/SNKRS after that terrible air max drop last Saturday... and out of all of it, MAYBE 1 pair will ship.

$850 tied up in nothing...

I can take Ls every day of the week, but when companies hold onto my money that's when I get pissed off.

Back
Top Bottom