ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
19's all up in the outlets. Women's colorways are really a lot more interesting than the men's.

20190522_150134.jpg 20190522_150138.jpg 20190522_150146.jpg

The adidas employee store is packed with 19s too. I picked up the clear browns for $90 and even thought that was too much. Put the mints back and only ended up buying one pair of 19s to try out. It’s comfortable, but the colorways are underwhelming. I think they need to do all solid color uppers vs. that different top, bottom, and then midsole colors....just doesn’t look right.

Last edited:
What's everyone's take on the PODs? Saw them at the outlet the other day for like $45. Was tempted. The black/blue cw looks good.

They really have OG 1.0's for 149

Waiting for them to reach $100 :nthat:

Shortly after launch they pumped volume though the employee store for months of this rerelease at $90. I bought a pair then and honestly was surprised at how Adidas handled that release. This past weekend they still had smaller sizes there still. I don’t think you’ll see $100 in larger sizes unless someone dumps a pair on stockx

Shortly after launch they pumped volume though the employee store for months of this rerelease at $90. I bought a pair then and honestly was surprised at how Adidas handled that release. This past weekend they still had smaller sizes there still. I don’t think you’ll see $100 in larger sizes unless someone dumps a pair on stockx

Oh I think it’s very possible at this point when they’re sitting for under retail.

Oh I think it’s very possible at this point when they’re sitting for under retail.

Oh yeah they’ve been under retail for a while now...my comment was more so related to them discounting to $100. That ship has passed through retail, most larger sizes have cleared online. If for example you click on the link to wishatl above, most large sizes won’t cart since they’re OOS.

Oh yeah they’ve been under retail for a while now...my comment was more so related to them discounting to $100. That ship has passed through retail, most larger sizes have cleared online. If for example you click on the link to wishatl above, most large sizes won’t cart since they’re OOS.

True. I will have to most likely rely on StockX/GOAT for $100, but I still think it will be possible to see it happen for $100 through a retail store.

haven't been here often so not sure if it's been mentioned. these are dope.
The adidas employee store is packed with 19s too. I picked up the clear browns for $90 and even thought that was too much. Put the mints back and only ended up buying one pair of 19s to try out. It’s comfortable, but the colorways are underwhelming. I think they need to do all solid color uppers vs. that different top, bottom, and then midsole colors....just doesn’t look right.
this cw right here. greys and vintage white classed up this model. finna cop on disco.

adidas-ultra-boost-19-white-green-EE7517-1.jpg

Bought the knicks colorway 2.0s off adc

Bro these are really really nice
In person, the orange is closer to red, imo. Still close to orange but more red I think which makes it more versatile than just being a Knicks CW. Curious to know what you see (more orange or red) when you get them.

I got those volt glow 2.0s off ADC during a sale and they suck :lol:

There is absolutely NO give in the heel. Easily the tightest UB I've ever tried on.

Man... I thought the last collab was zero effort. They somehow managed to prove me wrong with this latest one. At least the last one had a decent basic colorway (the black pair).

Back
Top Bottom