ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unDS

IMAG5752.jpg

IMAG5755.jpg

Long shot, but did anyone get the Navy multicolor 1.0 rerelease and can comment on the sizing? I got the O.G. and cream rerelease and they seem to fit shorter than all of my other UB's. Just wondering if the Navy ran the same.

Long shot, but did anyone get the Navy multicolor 1.0 rerelease and can comment on the sizing? I got the O.G. and cream rerelease and they seem to fit shorter than all of my other UB's. Just wondering if the Navy ran the same.
Mine ran about a half size small.

The Chinese weathers are finally en route from HK. Man U's are here, and I gotta admit I dig the materials. Granted, not a soccer guy. May go down the road...

Navy fits shorter too. Half size up for me.

I got the white mc’s a month ago in a size 13 from Adc for $100 and there was no way a 12.5 would fit as the 13’s were almost snug. I returned them. I forgot I had the Mc’s 2.0 and trying not to spend money on shoes this year.

I got the white mc’s a month ago in a size 13 from Adc for $100 and there was no way a 12.5 would fit as the 13’s were almost snug. I returned them. I forgot I had the Mc’s 2.0 and trying not to spend money on shoes this year.
Yeah, same here on the not spending tip. I've done okay so fair (4 personal pairs I think...2 on gift cards).

Thanks for the sizing advice. If I remember correctly, you got a 12.5 in the creams or the O.G. rerelease, right?

I got a 12.5 in the creams. They are fine, especially after breaking them in. But I do touch the interior toe guard, which I don't like. Got a 13 in the O.G.'s. Definitely the preferred sizing. Going forward however I will keep in mind the break in period.

Damn, too bad I can't make it. :frown:
I can try to leave a couple hours early from work, but even then I doubt I would be the first 100 there.
Any of the SF members gonna be there? jpac jpac you're in SF right? You gonna go to this?

CaptureNK.PNG

Final-23.png

1-2.png

5.png

Last edited:
Sweet.

As long as other accounts are getting them it should be a relatively easy pickup since UBS are dead.

One less shoe to stress about this weekend lol

Damn, too bad I can't make it. :frown:
I can try to leave a couple hours early from work, but even then I doubt I would be the first 100 there.
Any of the SF members gonna be there? jpac jpac you're in SF right? You gonna go to this?

CaptureNK.PNG

Final-23.png

1-2.png

5.png
Nah not gonna try. Not really into them.

Just curious to those who are into that tie-dye stuff. These look just a similar and these sat pretty hard:

adidas-am4atl-release-date-price-00.jpg

Back
Top Bottom