ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Aug 7, 2010
Long shot, but did anyone get the Navy multicolor 1.0 rerelease and can comment on the sizing? I got the O.G. and cream rerelease and they seem to fit shorter than all of my other UB's. Just wondering if the Navy ran the same.
I got the re-release/retro pair and like everyone else said, they do run a bit small. I went TTS and my toes basically touch the front. I have to take the insole out when wearing them which kinda makes them less comfy.

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Damn man, feels like the hype is really building up for these things now. Damn StockX and their early pricing, that's gonna bring all the damn resellers out when Boost is supposedly "dead" :emoji_angry:.
I don't think it's gonna be an easy cop anymore which is making me considering taking some time off Thurday to attend the event in SF. :emoji_confounded:

Joined Mar 9, 2013
it's probably just gonna be a standard consortium box. Thats probably F&F or just in-store special packaging only

blackfrankwhite

Supporter
Joined Feb 17, 2016
Just no one be an idiot and pay resale if you miss out on Saturday. When they do the wider release in a couple months, these things will go for near retail.

Not getting my hopes up for Saturday either. Nice Kicks website is bot city and there’s enough hype on these that they’ll sell out before you can add to cart.

Joined Mar 16, 2016
Hasn't been a consortium collab UB since the collectives last year, so that kinda makes them the winner by default. re: consotrium UB collabs for '19, unless we are counting the non-collab UB19 region pack? (which I wasn't)

Edit: I forgot about Packer

Joined Mar 9, 2013
well I don't mean to get technical in the release style or whatever. But wasn't UNDFTD's UB collab also this year? The NK definitely beats all 4 UNDFTD UB.

The packer joints were bad IMO

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
well I don't mean to get technical in the release style or whatever. But wasn't UNDFTD's UB collab also this year? The NK definitely beats all 4 UNDFTD UB.

bad meaning bad or bad meaning good?

Joined Aug 15, 2012
Got the convo started, perfect! As stated its my opinion lol. And what collabs so far in '19 do yall think is better?

Joined Mar 16, 2016

No, I get it. Shifting to UB collabs as a whole for the year to include capsule collab releases, sure. TBH, at this point what falls under Consortium-only feels more and more arbitrary. But I also don't understand the people's (not you, specifically, but in general) need to rank them either.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
well I'm only talking about it because I personally have not bought any UB's in a long time. No GR's, no retros, no consortiums, and also no collabs. I think the last UB I bought was bape ub and I barely wear them. I forgot that the Bape collab was also this year, but I don't know what category it falls under (consortium or collab). The last good UB I got that I actually give a lot of wears to are the Kinfolks and I overpaid (retail) lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now