ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Mar 9, 2013
I'm gonna stick to my usual half size up. I've been half sizing up on UB's since the 1.0. Theres been 3 occasions where going half size up bit me in the butt and it being too long/big(1. RC 1.0, UB 3.0, and AKOG). And a few times where I went TTS and it was too tight.

JPS

formerly instagram
Joined May 4, 2015
which one of my fellow tea size 8 was from the SF/Bay Area again? HAAAAALLLPPPPPPP

Joined Jul 7, 2017
Just gonna go with my regular UB sizing. If it fits like the 3.0s then I'll be straight. If it fits like the 1.0s (non-wool) then it's gonna be a bit tight.
Yeah that's where I'm at. I half-size up on 1.0's and 2.0's, but, for example, the latest Undefeated UB's are tight and closer to 1.0 than 3.0 in sizing for me, but I've been comfy enough in em, even though they're a bit snug.

Joined Mar 16, 2016
Going with TTS sizing this time around (since at a glance the knit closest resembles the Bape UB). Went TTS those in the grey and .5 up on the green. The fit on the Grey TTS pair would have worked for both.

Joined Jul 7, 2017
I like my BAPE UB's. :shrug

And it was literally the same 2 patterns and colors as the NMD's, w/ a tiny twist on the logo.

And yeah -- TTS was comfy on those.

Knit on these NK's seems a bit thinner and less, um, knitted, if you know what I mean.

Joined Feb 15, 2016
Eddie Huang's probably the UB of the year for me. everything down to the shoe box.

As for sizing on the NK UB, other than the 1.0 re-releases and mids, I have never gone 1.0/2.0 sizing since 3.0 releases and on. It's always been a .5sz down from 1.0/2.0 for all my 4.0s, climas, consortium pairs.YMMV.

Joined Dec 27, 2016
best ub would have to be those packer 1.0s or that nick kicks ub.
best adidas collab is def not a ub/yeezy/pharrell sneaker

Joined Dec 21, 2015
What sucks about the NK tie dye is that the people who go to the event tomorrow will post there pairs for ridiculous prices. This will most likely attract even more people to Saturday’s online launch making it even harder to cop.

Joined Jun 21, 2015
What sucks about the NK tie dye is that the people who go to the event tomorrow will post there pairs for ridiculous prices. This will most likely attract even more people to Saturday’s online launch making it even harder to cop.
Pairs are already at ridiculous asks :angry:
Buyers just need to say "F U" to those Asks and bid retail.

Really wanna go to the event tomorrow but too much **** to do at work :angry:

Joined Dec 21, 2015
Pairs are already at ridiculous asks :angry:
Buyers just need to say "F U" to those Asks and bid retail.

Really wanna go to the event tomorrow but too much **** to do at work :angry:
Dang, if I lived by the event I would have the “flu” tomorrow. Lol

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Dang, if I lived by the event I would have the “flu” tomorrow. Lol
Ha, nah too much stuff on my plate atm. And at the end of the day it's just a pair of sneakers. I could still make it there before 6 after work, but I doubt I'll be one of the first 100 people in line then. Just gonna try on Saturday and hope for the best. If not then I'll wait until the worldwide drop in November.

Joined Dec 21, 2015
Ha, nah too much stuff on my plate atm. And at the end of the day it's just a pair of sneakers. I could still make it there before 6 after work, but I doubt I'll be one of the first 100 people in line then. Just gonna try on Saturday and hope for the best. If not then I'll wait until the worldwide drop in November.
Forgot it’s only the first 100 guaranteed the shoes.

Joined Sep 28, 2003
I posted this in the Thread about Nothing and there are actually people JUSTIFYING this. They stated that it is the father's fault for getting duped and that this world revolves around capitalism. :smh:

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now