ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even for the newer knits? I know I should've probably half size up on my 1.0s, but the 3.0 felt good TTS.

well I don't know about newer knits. My latest UB's are kinfolks, bapes, and undftd. And all of them I went half size up like my usual 1.0 and they fit fine. Only ones that I went half size up that turned out to be too big were any 3.0 knits and Reigning Champ 1.0

Damn wish I saw this earlier... I still have my 10.5 screen up. Guess I'll just try for a few more min before calling it again lol

well I don't know about newer knits. My latest UB's are kinfolks, bapes, and undftd. And all of them I went half size up like my usual 1.0 and they fit fine. Only ones that I went half size up that turned out to be too big were any 3.0 knits and Reigning Champ 1.0

Yeah I went size 8 for all and my 1.0s definitely fit tighter than the 3.0.
You own the Bapes right? These look like the same knit as the Bapes.

Caught it when it went live, for me I think it was around 9:52. Showed size 11 but only ‘1 in stock’ and I couldn’t get through

Mine got declined... sold out by the time I got back in... weird my card never declines... I guess it’s a sign I don’t need these and probably won’t wear them

Funny enough, when I said omg copped. Chase actually declined my payment and got fraud alert text. I was like oh no not now. Then I kept trying again and was able to get through one more time but it went through this time.
7D0752E2-569B-4C4B-9827-28FBACD23B41.gif

A lot of people are mad on their IG. I can imagine if you don’t know how to do the bypass, variants or any of these Shopify tricks. It’s like .0001 chance of buying a hyped shoe these days.

It's a summer shoe and I wear my shoes not keep them in a box so would rather not wait until next spring. I also got the jordan satins and la to chi's that I'm selling.
sell me the satins for retail please

A lot of people are mad on their IG. I can imagine if you don’t know how to do the bypass, variants or any of these Shopify tricks. It’s like .0001 chance of buying a hyped shoe these days.

Had jig link and was on 3 minutes until 10. Still an L.

I’m one of em. Go like my post so I can get some IG clout to heal my sadderday feels :rofl:

I actually wanted these more than the satins. But was obviously shooting for both today. Went straight for the SNK first because the SNKRS draw is 10 mins. Took an L on SNK and then entered the draw an took an L there too. Was gonna go about my day and then I open up my IG and I was gonna leave a negative comment on SNK page and I saw snayberry's IG comment and SNK comment that they're gonna go back up soon. I clicked Shop thru the IG page and it showed a size 5 and a 10 in stock. So I came back to the computer and then saw snayberry's post on here too so I refreshed my cart page and it gave me a checkout page, submit order and sold out, and kept refreshing my submit order page and it eventually went thru

Back
Top Bottom