ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can someone help me with a ebay purschase? The sellers are hestitant with international buyers unfortunately:frown:

Not bad, definitely had greater potential as a UB
EE6a_C7X4AEnZ8L

So weird that Mahomes' sneaker isn't KC themed at all :lol:
But then again, James Harden's MVP sneaker wasn't Houston Rockets themed either.
Guess Adidas' MVP colorway is Gold and Black. I think James Harden's MVP sneaker was Gold and Black too.

A54012B6-14A5-4BE0-9521-09E84EC42A1E.jpeg
E821D8DA-3BB3-4912-B6C3-DAF9F1AFAD75.jpeg

So I bought these on the low low, they’re basically brand new except for these pink dye stains, is there any way getting them off? Tried acetone but it didn’t work (read I shouldn’t have done that since it spreads it even more) any other ideas? Thought about getting some Boosted Stripes and coving the cage but would rather try and get them out. Should I put em in the washer or would that be useless.

Was it just a paint job and sole swap? Or was the entire midsole and outsole switched out?
Definitely looks much cleaner now, and the blue laces were a nice touch :nthat:

Thanks, Sir! It was a complete soleswap. I purchased the Commonwealth ZX500 as donors. I envisioned them keeping the blue heel piece intact on the OG upper then swapping the rest. They really brought what I had envisioned to fruition. The Blue laces go well with them.

Back
Top Bottom