ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How TF I just hear about these!?!?! Boost thread and no mention of Boost slides!

Yeah I was planning on asking my wife to get me a pair for Xmas.

Then I noticed there was only like a size 6 left at the time.:frown:

Granted, I personally love my Alphabounce slides so much that I don't know that I could find anything more comfortable, but slides only live for so long (I prolly spend more time in my slides than in shoes when it comes right down to it) and I don't even know if the Alphaounce slides are available on ADC anymore (granted, you can find em cheap all over the place).

Last edited:
cloudfoam slides are pretty comfy too

yeah it's funny how the cloudfoam on their slides is so much more comfy and forgiving than the cloudfoam on their shoes. That being said, having had cloud foam and alpha bounce slides, there's no comparison imo.

Lot of people are saying these boost slides aren't more comfy than the cloudfoams anyway...
You can just tell by looking at the boost slides that they probably aren't comfy. The boost setup looks similar to the boost setup on NMDs and NMDs are not comfy.

speaking of boost cushioning, anyone tried these insoles?

I bought a few the other day on the cyber monday sale. think I'm going to try them in. some Jordan 1s

speaking of boost cushioning, anyone tried these insoles?

I bought a few the other day on the cyber monday sale. think I'm going to try them in. some Jordan 1s

Haven't tried em. They look thick. Feel like they might affect fit too much unless you're already sizing up on your shoes. Please follow up after you use em. I might buy some for some of my collection if they work for you.

I am very skeptical on those insoles. Like juanvaldez juanvaldez said, they look thick and I can tell it'll screw up with the sizing. It might work on knit material since it'll stretch.

Can confirm that the boost slides are firmer than expected. BF pair came in the other day, not bad, but ultimately < cloudfoam with regards to what kind of cushioning I’m expecting from a slide.

Picked these up locally:
1F34D712-6089-4CFF-9BB4-2CB41C899BEC.jpeg

Was able to try them on prior to picking them up, didn’t have to size up like I usually do when it comes to certain UBs. (1.0, for example)

Can confirm that the boost slides are firmer than expected. BF pair came in the other day, not bad, but ultimately < cloudfoam with regards to what kind of cushioning I’m expecting from a slide.

Picked these up locally:
1F34D712-6089-4CFF-9BB4-2CB41C899BEC.jpeg

Was able to try them on prior to picking them up, didn’t have to size up like I usually do when it comes to certain UBs. (1.0, for example)
Is boost week still going on? Definitely want these joints.

apparently they're going to release 1.0 ub on a 4d sole. if that's the case, i'm gonna go at them like a fashion victim ******* goes after yeezy 350s.

apparently they're going to release 1.0 ub on a 4d sole. if that's the case, i'm gonna go at them like a fashion victim ******* goes after yeezy 350s.
Sounds like there is some potential BUT I know one thing...I will not be copping if they release at the current 4d price point.

Says who? I thought the pic floating around was a sole swap.'

And I'm not sure if I've just been accustomed to seeing UB 1.0 uppers with Boost, but I feel like UB 1.0 uppers mixed with 4d doesn't look that good.

Example:

Last edited:
not a big fan of the UltraBoost upper on the 4D sole. the original futurecraft pair looks fine but I think the cage just doesn’t work

Back
Top Bottom