ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
good stuff, I'll just start crying then. Why can't they just roll out these shoes in decent numbers smh

So outside of adidas I’ve seen one other U.S. spot advertising the Triple Whites for tomorrow. They’re really gonna make this difficult, huh? :smh:

What happened to your left leg? Looks like a burn or accident scar.
Motorcycle wreck. I shattered the tib/fib. I had an external fixator for about a month but the Dr at the Hospital left a small piece of gravel during the debriding process so when the open fracture healed/closed, that piece of gravel infected all the tissue in that leg trying to push it's way out. Right as I got the fixator off I noticed it was super sensitive, took an xray and saw that rock in there. ALl the tissue around it died and left this baseball size whole in my leg, so they had to cut out a stomach or back(I chose stomach) muscle and they sewed that muscle into my leg to close that hole. Then they took a piece of meat off of my thigh and covered the muscle and it healed up like so. So happy I didn't lose the leg, I don't even care it looks like what it looks like, joint is FIRE if you ask me..

2AB1CA97-AC79-4921-AF5D-48B8031EA43F.jpeg

Motorcycle wreck. I shattered the tib/fib. I had an external fixator for about a month but the Dr at the Hospital left a small piece of gravel during the debriding process so when the open fracture healed/closed, that piece of gravel infected all the tissue in that leg trying to push it's way out. Right as I got the fixator off I noticed it was super sensitive, took an xray and saw that rock in there. ALl the tissue around it died and left this baseball size whole in my leg, so they had to cut out a stomach or back(I chose stomach) muscle and they sewed that muscle into my leg to close that hole. Then they took a piece of meat off of my thigh and covered the muscle and it healed up like so. So happy I didn't lose the leg, I don't even care it looks like what it looks like, joint is FIRE if you ask me..

2AB1CA97-AC79-4921-AF5D-48B8031EA43F.jpeg
Dude that's gnarly. I'm glad you're doing good now.

I copped mine for 125 and a bunch of jacks rabbit and running type sites had them for sale

If that did happen, it was brief. I remember when the TW 1.0's were reselling for $300+ when Kanye was spotted wearing them. After a while there was enough to go around to meet demand. There were folks like myself who were constantly waiting for a restock and they always sold out nearly immediately.

If that did happen, it was brief. I remember when the TW 1.0's were reselling for $300+ when Kanye was spotted wearing them. After a while there was enough to go around to meet demand. There were folks like myself who were constantly waiting for a restock and they always sold out nearly immediately.
Damb wish I was more active in here. I would’ve just proxies you. My homie who worked at an adidas store that time would just order them and use his employee discount.

Dude you’re talking about when they FIRST dropped. Not when the hype started behind them and you had to pay over double retail just to get them.
I’m one of the OG wave capitans. We have sent many ships on their inaugural voyage

Back
Top Bottom