ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And there’s a black pair, didn’t even know these existed. I prefer the 4d version.

4839C28B-6424-4B3F-832B-336E97AA7981.png

Anyone win the Canadian adidas app raffle for 1.0 triple whites still waiting for shipping? Been over a week now and it still says processed waiting to be packed on mine...

saint alfred just dropped the white 1.0s but they sold out quickly. guessing more boutiques should have them eventually

Any chance the Nice-Kicks tie-dye pair runs small? they keep restocking sizes, but I can’t ever seem to check out a 7.5. I said eff it and checked out a size 8 today on the restock hoping they might fit, but i‘m not so sure.

Any chance the Nice-Kicks tie-dye pair runs small? they keep restocking sizes, but I can’t ever seem to check out a 7.5. I said eff it and checked out a size 8 today on the restock hoping they might fit, but i‘m not so sure.

I have the black pair and they are true to size.

anyone know where I can find a pair of white ones in a 5.5 or 6?
my daughter really wants a pair.

2884025A-1831-4D21-AB60-29ADCFC332AB.jpeg

looks like Adidas is diversifying their portfolio to SF tech culture :rofl:

Adidas is collabing with anyone willing at this point.

you got them trying to be sustainable yet basketball dept has a collab with McDonalds.

is it me or ultraboosts make a sqeaking sound when walking? i think it has to do with the outsole so putting baby powder under the insole wont work... it sounds like i have water on the bottom of my shoes when walking

2884025A-1831-4D21-AB60-29ADCFC332AB.jpeg

looks like Adidas is diversifying their portfolio to SF tech culture :rofl:

Adidas is collabing with anyone willing at this point.

you got them trying to be sustainable yet basketball dept has a collab with McDonalds.

I'm a big fan of allbirds actually. Super comfortable and I wear them to work. I'm interested in the collab.

Back
Top Bottom