ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who has the Reigning Champ 1.0s, is it true that they fit more like a 3.0? If not, is it still recommended to go half size up from your TTS since they are 1.0s?
I wear 12 in almost everything (except 12.5 in OG 1.0 and triple black 1.0) and ended up keeping sz. 11.5 in RC 1.0. As stated knit is pretty thin/stretchy and overall I felt 12 was really big length wise. If you want a more snug fit 11.5 worked out a lot better for me.

I wear 12 in almost everything (except 12.5 in OG 1.0 and triple black 1.0) and ended up keeping sz. 11.5 in RC 1.0. As stated knit is pretty thin/stretchy and overall I felt 12 was really big length wise. If you want a more snug fit 11.5 worked out a lot better for me.
Sounds like you and I have the same preference then. Thanks for the help! Will be grabbing a pair.

1596686725165.png

I'm going to be tempted by these

I remember asking for the Ultra Boost upper on the 4D midsole when 4D was first introduced, but now that it's actually happening, I'm not really feeling it. Maybe it's just the colorway I'm not too enthused about.

Anyone who has the Reigning Champ 1.0s, is it true that they fit more like a 3.0? If not, is it still recommended to go half size up from your TTS since they are 1.0s?

Go with your regular UB sizing. Sizing down will cause the toe guard to touch your toes.

On feet today.

5-0 in the bubble and the only thing I can get hype about in the past 10 years.

1EFAD473-D572-40D4-B52D-5F828B74EF64.jpeg

the boosted stripes stickers are pretty legit but the heel cups weren’t as great.

Nah man, ya'll stay out that 8th spot. The people wanna see Dame :lol:
And I thought you from the Bay - how you a Phoenix fan :nerd:

Nah man, ya'll stay out that 8th spot. The people wanna see Dame :lol:
And I thought you from the Bay - how you a Phoenix fan :nerd:

I want Dame and and Book to play together lol. I used to live out there long before the We Believe and the most recent wagon. Didn‘t hop off the Suns wagon when Nash left and been suffering for the past decade. Still salty we kept Bledsoe over Dragic.

On feet today.

5-0 in the bubble and the only thing I can get hype about in the past 10 years.

1EFAD473-D572-40D4-B52D-5F828B74EF64.jpeg

the boosted stripes stickers are pretty legit but the heel cups weren’t as great.

Good to see another Suns fan on here. It's been a brutal 10 years smh, but our performance in the bubble has given me hope for our having a winning season next year. I can't see the issue with the heel cup but the stripes definitely look fantastic.

Good to see another Suns fan on here. It's been a brutal 10 years smh, but our performance in the bubble has given me hope for our having a winning season next year. I can't see the issue with the heel cup but the stripes definitely look fantastic.
The sticker set came with orange heel cups but it doesn’t cover the whole heel so you’d still see some gold. All good, the gold will make more sense if the suns ever win a championship and these shoes are still alive :lol:

29CBACD1-ADAE-42A6-93E3-89CA66A6D06F.jpeg
anyone own these 20 in person? are they super bright looking? Want some new work shoes in a color I normally never wear since I can’t find 1.0 solar yellow in a good price in my size.

29CBACD1-ADAE-42A6-93E3-89CA66A6D06F.jpeg
anyone own these 20 in person? are they super bright looking? Want some new work shoes in a color I normally never wear since I can’t find 1.0 solar yellow in a good price in my size.

a-friend a-friend has them in hand. He uploaded some pictures to this thread somewhat recently. If you go the gallery for this thread, you should be able to find them.

Back
Top Bottom