ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are they any more comfortable than the original boost slides (that supposedly weren't that comfy)?

Haven't tried the original boost slides back then but guess the Pharrell's are more comfortable because back then I also read that the first boost slides were kinda uncomfortable.
And, at least in my opinion, the Pharrell's are super comfortable with their very plushy strap and the boost feels softer and more giving than any other boost shoes I tried (ub 1,2,3, yeezy 350v1,v2, 700, iniki,nmd..).

Haven't tried the original boost slides back then but guess the Pharrell's are more comfortable because back then I also read that the first boost slides were kinda uncomfortable.
And, at least in my opinion, the Pharrell's are super comfortable with their very plushy strap and the boost feels softer and more giving than any other boost shoes I tried (ub 1,2,3, yeezy 350v1,v2, 700, iniki,nmd..).

seems like they’re worth trying, but do you think that $100 price on them is justifiable?

Can we get a damn GR restock of the OG Whites and Core Blacks already!? God Damn.

Btw, the White/Solar Yellow? 2021s are clean!

Ultraboost SOCCER Pack with European Teams and only released in the US. Classic. :rofl:
Edit: Looks like they released in EU too, jumped the gun - you get the gist though :ohwell:

$15 shipping but no tax

Back
Top Bottom