ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So my Triple Black purchase this morning moved me into the “Game Changer” category on the app and they gave me a 25% coupon. Checked to see if it would work on the Triple Black and it worked even thought it says they aren’t taking coupons. Got it for $146 shipped, will return the full priced one.

Exactly what I did. AND I hit up 10% retailmenot before the 2nd purchase... so hopefully ordering 2 pairs doesnt cause any issues with ADC.

I am guessing not many people buying Adidas anymore. Your order probably just one of the few who placed the order today. :lol:

I think people still buying Adidas, they’re just not getting cleaned out by resellers like they used to.

None of this bodes well for the brand.. Hype drives downmarket sales. Better start churning out more and more limited 350s lol

None of this bodes well for the brand.. Hype drives downmarket sales. Better start churning out more and more limited 350s lol
They should’ve made an entry level yeezy that the younger and general crowd could afford/obtain and made 350s more limited. Or just have Ye push other models like he did UBs. At his peak he had potential to have his own sub brand (fully not just co-sign) like Jordan is to Nike, from there Adidas then capitalize on working with Ye on his apparel line to have it stocked on shelves.

Now Kanye is partnership with Gap and he is stating he should be able to wear Jordans.

good job Wex.

I can’t get my codes to work. They must’ve fixed the jig. Damn.
My ADC was upgraded as a result of the triple black purchase so I was sent a 25% promo code. Just repurchased them using the code so I’ll be returning the full price pair 🙂

Thanks for the info BREAKINGSALAS
36EE6F5B-C7C8-4566-95E4-68B429CCD1E0.jpeg

Last edited:
My ADC was upgraded as a result of the triple black purchase so I was sent a 25% promo code. Just repurchased them using the code so I’ll be returning the full price pair 🙂

Thanks for the info!
36EE6F5B-C7C8-4566-95E4-68B429CCD1E0.jpeg
No problem! Mine shipped today so I don’t think a 2nd pair on a discount is a problem. Should see no cancellations here if anyone else wants to try.

Which triple white better looking? Thinking about getting triple white in either the ultra boost 19 or maybe the 1.0. I recently had the 20 in triple white come the other day and it looked hideous.

Man was there always a little bit of 3M on the triple black knit? Tried taking a picture but it is hard to see. It's not crazy 3M but It looks dope though in real life. Gives the 1.0 pattern depth where the holes are.

Attachments

• XPcmPJN.jpg
    XPcmPJN.jpg
    390.6 KB · Views: 563
Back
Top Bottom