ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Feb 15, 2016
Debating if I should cop the Kith UB mids now that the hype is gone and its half the price i was originally gonna pay for resale lol.
It’s a comfy pair. Crazy how much they dropped but also funny how some are still clinging on to big prices for some of the older stuff. Shoes gonna be 10yrs old before they sell it.

Joined Dec 27, 2016
burgs , ash purples and maybe 3ms are the only 1.0s id buy with that nu box. bring back the old ub box

Joined Jul 1, 2014
It’s a comfy pair. Crazy how much they dropped but also funny how some are still clinging on to big prices for some of the older stuff. Shoes gonna be 10yrs old before they sell it.
Word like just let it go already. You've been keeping it on ice for so long for no reason. They should've sold it when it was going for 800+...

Joined Oct 19, 2012
Good to see burgs making a comeback. Haven't worn any of my pairs in a hot minute. Just been rocking with the Parley Free Hikers for my commute.

Joined Apr 23, 2014
Wore the DNA GREY today.
As always I forgot the fit pic but I think it might be the highest quality ADIDAS in my collection.

The fit is by far the best.
The stretch of the knit is something I’d liken to a thick wool sock that you’d put on in Winter while in front of the fire.

That suede heel cup and even the layer of leather between the sole and the shoe, you can tell it’s much better built than most of the UB’s they are pumping out.

I think the glitter stripes on the cage are wack but overall build, it’s the highest quality ADIDAS I have.

Joined Mar 22, 2013
Anyone have the IVYPARK UltraBoost and swapped the laces out? If so what color and where did you get from? I'm looking for regular laces that are either the same color as the shoe or the orange sole. Don't want the speed lacing system

Joined May 15, 2016
Louisville 1.0's came in and something is just not the same as the OG...
I can throw on my og Triple white 1.0's or 3ms and it's like heaven... the new knit or something is just wrong and awful.

the ankle is also tight as heck; it's like the whole shoe is focused on being tight at your ankle so the knit could be cheaper.

bad job adidas.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
I can throw on my og Triple white 1.0's or 3ms and it's like heaven... the new knit or something is just wrong and awful.

the ankle is also tight as heck; it's like the whole shoe is focused on being tight at your ankle so the knit could be cheaper.

bad job adidas.
Honestly I feel the same way about the triple blacks that just came in. Like I had to lube my feet up just to get them on. Boost feel hard AF too, cage was pointing straight up with no cardboard insert, AND I had to clean some glue off the heel cup.

I might just return these. Got plenty of black boost as is.

IMG_20200911_001616.jpg

With flash:

IMG_20200911_001606.jpg

Joined Dec 25, 2012

bad job adidas.
WTF Adidas!? I have most 1.0s and like you mentioned they are fantastic. I just copped the new triple black 1.0’s and they are garbage. Ankle is tight AF (understatement), knit is thin and they have the messed up banana shape. Never again will I buy a new 1.0.

Joined Jan 16, 2016
WTF Adidas!? I have most 1.0s and like you mentioned they are fantastic. I just copped the new triple black 1.0’s and they are garbage. Ankle is tight AF (understatement), knit is thin and they have the messed up banana shape. Never again will I buy a new 1.0.
Will have to 3rd these comments.

I got a 12.5 in the creams retro. The ankle collar was a little tight on it as well, but the 12.5 in the TB's take this to a whole new level. I'd also agree that the knit seems pretty thin. Provides for an overall less comforting shoe. Wearing my 3.0's today after wearing my TB's the past 3 days and way more comfort in these. Especially the knit. Hugging the foot but not too restrictive.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now