ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Think imma have to see if the discount works in store on the UB's. 3 pairs, that's 108 in savings. Def worth it. 162 would be better, but I'll take 108.

B0BDF163-BEE3-4E33-9886-49973C8367A7.jpeg

Anyone actually go to a store today? I went down to water tower but they need a physical voucher for the code and the only thing I ever got was the notification. Nothing else was listed about it in the app.

Did a chat while at the store and they said they had no records of this offer smh. Wasted time is the worst.

Anyone actually go to a store today? I went down to water tower but they need a physical voucher for the code and the only thing I ever got was the notification. Nothing else was listed about it in the app.

Did a chat while at the store and they said they had no records of this offer smh. Wasted time is the worst.
I went to Wicker today. returned my ADC pairs and bought them back with the 20% off and all they needed was my email address.

seems like it varies by store and the girl said they were technically excluded from promo, but they honored the discount manually since they said it was included when I called the day before. they didn't have a 12.5 in burgandy btw.

Yeah, they asked for my email but didnt work out.

When you go to your adidas app, do you see a voucher or event for the 20 percent off?

I'm one of the people that has since moved on to Nike/Jordan... but I bought the Wool Grey 1.0s for retail and damn it feels good getting a fresh pair of UBs again. I used to think about copping these for $300-400. I love this new box they come in too.

Last edited:
anyone with the new wool grey 1.0, burg 1.0, and olive 1.0 can say if they are just as tight as the original 1.0s? Or are they looser so I can get TTS?

Back
Top Bottom