ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Feb 15, 2016
To those that ordered with PayPal when Olives and Burgs initially released and never got fulfilled, Adidas just sent an email saying they had issued and those orders are finally cancelled.

They gave a 25% off code that doesn’t work on those UBs..awesome consolation when there’s a 30% code running right now.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
To those that ordered with PayPal when Olives and Burgs initially released and never got fulfilled, Adidas just sent an email saying they had issued and those orders are finally cancelled.

They gave a 25% off code that doesn’t work on those UBs..awesome consolation when there’s a 30% code running right now.
This goes to show why Adidas sucks so bad. They had a run for 3-4 years and it will never happen again.

Joined Feb 15, 2016
This goes to show why Adidas sucks so bad. They had a run for 3-4 years and it will never happen again.
I remember when UB got hype they stopped discounting them at the employee store defeating the purpose of even going to the employee store.

they stay making horrible decision as the only big shoe company saying it takes courage to stay open right when the lockdowns happened.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
I remember when UB got hype they stopped discounting them at the employee store defeating the purpose of even going to the employee store.

they stay making horrible decision as the only big shoe company saying it takes courage to stay open right when the lockdowns happened.
If it weren’t for the 1.0s I wouldn’t buy **** from them lol

Joined Feb 15, 2016
I think yeezys are a whole separate entity from ADC. I still love the brand, just the management trash and I thought getting rid of Wex was a step in a better direction but it seems more of the same.

Joined Aug 19, 2015

I got the same email. They just can't seem to get out of their own way as a company

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now