ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Feb 15, 2016
These just came in:
53066B46-DCEF-4843-BE9B-2C3B1486667E.jpeg

Did a quick walk around the house and the ride has a bounce vs a squish compared to the boost we are used to. UB21 seemed it is more geared for performance than lifestyle.

In comparison to OG UBs, if you prefer squish that is still the way to go. UB21 is still a comfy shoe, just nothing revolutionary.

For sizing, I went with my 1.0/2.0 UB size. Seems like the right play as the ride height is so dramatic you almost automatically have your feet slide slightly forward.

The GOAT mega boost shoe compared to UB21s. Whatever fish scale boost formula on this pair and 2nd gen NMDs is the one they need to be making for the best squish experience.
351B3273-4ACE-4344-8504-CC4E87FA8AA6.jpeg

Joined Oct 3, 2005
They even released "Day Joggers" without any advertising whatsoever...they're already gone too.
Never did get a backup pair of the Black/grey.....luckily have a few backups of their classic grey color.....a real comfortable shoe for me......be sad to see it go away. Definitely didn't buy any lately because the colors were getting a bit loud for me.

gir

Joined Aug 27, 2016
These just came in:
53066B46-DCEF-4843-BE9B-2C3B1486667E.jpeg

Did a quick walk around the house and the ride has a bounce vs a squish compared to the boost we are used to. UB21 seemed it is more geared for performance than lifestyle.

In comparison to OG UBs, if you prefer squish that is still the way to go. UB21 is still a comfy shoe, just nothing revolutionary.

For sizing, I went with my 1.0/2.0 UB size. Seems like the right play as the ride height is so dramatic you almost automatically have your feet slide slightly forward.

The GOAT mega boost shoe compared to UB21s. Whatever fish scale boost formula on this pair and 2nd gen NMDs is the one they need to be making for the best squish experience.
351B3273-4ACE-4344-8504-CC4E87FA8AA6.jpeg
curved back of the shoe affect walking at all or is it not even noticeable?

Joined Feb 15, 2016
curved back of the shoe affect walking at all or is it not even noticeable?
It’s not noticeable as it is on the Yeezy 380. So it pretty much has a big booty to have a big booty if using for lifestyle. I get it if using for performance since it’ll help propel your stride forward and also give good shock absorption if a heel strike first runner.

only issue to me it’s not really best in class on either category. Nonetheless it’s still a comfy shoe so if you really like the silhouette, give it a try.

Joined Dec 18, 2020
This all white on black bottom UB20 is $99 shipped on CHAMPS right now!!! The code is FFJAN20 - I just wanted one pair, in this colorway too, to experience the tech - so this was a great surprise this morning!!! For the same reason I'm also getting one pair of UB19 in the triple black colorway wherever the lowest price is off GOAT, STOCKX OR EBAY- and I'll probably get one pair of UB21 for the same reason as well haha...

Here's the CHAMPS link for the UB20's if interested...

Attachments

Last edited:
Joined May 15, 2008
got my black 20 Boost in. Joints are so damn tough, the fit is phenomenal.. couldnt be happier

got them for $115 w/ free shipping too, they're still full price on the Adidas site. Tgey're down to 8.5 and 9 but if anybody is looking for those sizes:

Joined Dec 25, 2012
Fam any ADC discount codes available for the UB 21? Wifey needs a pair for work but I’m not trying to pay retail. #retailis4suckas 😆

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now