ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined May 22, 2013
They said in app exclusive…I was on the app checked…couldn’t find it. Remember you posted a link. Went to link, added to 🛒 as I was going to press submit, page refreshed and sold out.
Oh well money saved 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like the accessories sold out fast too.

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
They said in app exclusive…I was on the app checked…couldn’t find it. Remember you posted a link. Went to link, added to 🛒 as I was going to press submit, page refreshed and sold out.
Oh well money saved 🤷🏻‍♂️
Looks like the accessories sold out fast too.
Man, that stinks. - sorry to hear it. The site still had 7.5-11 at about 1:04pm, but everything sold out pretty quickly after that. Not sure if they went live at exactly 1pm or if it was a little later.

Joined May 22, 2013
Man, that stinks. - sorry to hear it. The site still had 7.5-11 at about 1:04pm, but everything sold out pretty quickly after that. Not sure if they went live at exactly 1pm or if it was a little later.
Appreciate it….what are you gonna do though, can’t buy every single sneaker you want 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Extra Butter doesn’t offer shipping to Texas??!! WTF
I just tried carting and mock checkout on a random sock order to check and it seemed to work fine. Only thing I can think of is maybe your zip went in wrong and matched to a different state?

Edit: Just saw your screenshot post. Wow, that's really weird...

Joined Jun 22, 2013
They turned the comments off on IG after people started complaining about the shipping error message from different locations.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Any 1.0 on sale links right now?? Talked all my **** about Adidas and never buying another pair, but I need another pair of walking beaters bad. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Joined May 22, 2013
Man that sucks. At least they gave you a $20 credit. Usually it’s kick rocks 🪨. Tell them to extend the sale for you too. Scoop something else up plus -20.

I wanted the release colorway neon/white for the low but looks like they’re drying up. Lowest I’ve seen is $139…

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now