ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks more grayish to me. Tempted to grab a pair as well as my OG 1.0 Whites are dead beat. Will wait for discount.

Yeah after buying zebras for retail I'ma wait it out. Adidas did that fake out sell out for them and I was like **** that and just pulled the trigger like a dummy.

I absolutely love the CW of these Nothing Left Behind Terrex Free Hikers (luckily I was able to get them at 30% off and with 15% cashback) and I am glad Adidas put out this line of hiking sneaker boots with Boost in them.

20220111_125050.jpg

I absolutely love the CW of these Nothing Left Behind Terrex Free Hikers (luckily I was able to get them at 30% off and with 15% cashback) and I am glad Adidas put out this line of hiking sneaker boots with Boost in them.

20220111_125050.jpg
Can you post a pic of the soles? very interested....

$94 plus tax shipped with code RMNSNK15
Sizes 4-11

Good. Easier for the ones who want to wear it for everyday use. I still wear mine daily and recommend it to friends who want a good lifestyle shoe.
Never understood the motivation of folks who operate based on whether or not something is "dead." If you like it, you like it. As you said, I still love UBs and the less people and their bots milling around a release the better for me to actually be able to buy it. Why wouldn't folks want this over spending hundreds of dollars more than retail at StockX and GOAT?

Never understood the motivation of folks who operate based on whether or not something is "dead." If you like it, you like it. As you said, I still love UBs and the less people and their bots milling around a release the better for me to actually be able to buy it. Why wouldn't folks want this over spending hundreds of dollars more than retail at StockX and GOAT?
I guess he enjoyed buying UBs for 400+. Makes people feel better when the things they wear on their feet have value. Effing hated the time when there were exclusive UBs that were impossible to get your hands on.

Back
Top Bottom