ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was never a fan of the exposed boost but the pattern on the 1.0s had to be the best out of any knit sneaker.

I guess he enjoyed buying UBs for 400+. Makes people feel better when the things they wear on their feet have value. Effing hated the time when there were exclusive UBs that were impossible to get your hands on.
That period in 2015-2016 eliminated any interest I had in Adidas. With that said, if the HighSnob, Hypebeast uncaged, or SNS pairs ever retro, I’m in.

That period in 2015-2016 eliminated any interest I had in Adidas. With that said, if the HighSnob, Hypebeast uncaged, or SNS pairs ever retro, I’m in.
i cant front my snobs are some of my favs, prob top 3

3m 1.0
snobs
tee times
og 1.0
og cream
og olive 1.0

wolf grey 1.0 honorable mention

i cant front my snobs are some of my favs, prob top 3

3m 1.0
snobs
tee times
og 1.0
og cream
og olive 1.0

wolf grey 1.0 honorable mention
Whatever happened to the 3M 1.0 rerelease? I bought them from ADC and they weren't at all close, so I returned them, and then they disappeared from the site. Are they going to redo them? Any interesting 1.0s coming out this year?

RCs we’re probably my most comfortable, but had to let ‘em go, because the knit kept gettin snagged on stuff and started to fray :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Whatever happened to the 3M 1.0 rerelease? I bought them from ADC and they weren't at all close, so I returned them, and then they disappeared from the site. Are they going to redo them? Any interesting 1.0s coming out this year?
i think it was just botched and no plans to redo them

i dont mind copping the og with older boost though at this point

Idk but I regret buying them from GOAT. They're kinda tight compared to OG 1.0s...

just went to the snow and it got me wondering... are there any snow boots that have boost?

haven't researched yet but I thought this group would know.

and yes, let it be dead to the masses - I'll be able to get more for me. Walked around Disneyland with these with no problem....

I guess he enjoyed buying UBs for 400+. Makes people feel better when the things they wear on their feet have value. Effing hated the time when there were exclusive UBs that were impossible to get your hands on.

I miss expensive ultraboost days because I could get Jordans easily. Boost boys please take the hype crowd back.

just went to the snow and it got me wondering... are there any snow boots that have boost?

haven't researched yet but I thought this group would know.

and yes, let it be dead to the masses - I'll be able to get more for me. Walked around Disneyland with these with no problem....
Terrex Hikers have boost

jordans were definitely easier to get back then and some hit outlets.

i'm for one was happy to get OGs, creams, triple whites, greys, and everything else I've wanted over the last couple of years under retail.

We wear UB's because of the comfort, obviously. Nobody here is trying to stunt in ultraboosts lol. We don't live under a rock, we know they haven't been popular in years.

Folks can keep wearing retro sneakers that haven't been updated since the 80's/90's everyday. Not sure how they do it.
Not only sneakers that haven't been updated since the 80s/90s but also paying $200+ a pair for them. adidas is ridiculous with the MSRP on these UBs but at least they're guaranteed to hit discount racks.

$150 is still my threshold for any shoe. And it's gotta be good if I'm going to that price point lol. These folks and their "valuable" shoes -- they're shoes, folks, just shoes. Wear them, love them -- they're not museum pieces.

$150 is still my threshold for any shoe. And it's gotta be good if I'm going to that price point lol. These folks and their "valuable" shoes -- they're shoes, folks, just shoes. Wear them, love them -- they're not museum pieces.
I mean I'm down to at least pay retail for UBs lmao. Mostly because if I wait for sales, sz 13 usually is sold out.

I mean I'm down to at least pay retail for UBs lmao. Mostly because if I wait for sales, sz 13 usually is sold out.
True, true. Fortunately for me I have a more common size so that's not so much of an issue for me. I feel your pain though.

There are a few that I get a little antsy on every now and then that I've paid retail for. And so many times I saw them end up on discount so I'm like :emoji_confounded:. But there are the few that for sure won't ever make it that far, so gotta pull the trigger on those.

Back
Top Bottom