ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They really could have tap the usual boutiques. Get some momentom to back their mainline.
But the Consortium line seems to be off-program. I really don't know what direction they are going.

Trail i suppose. Yeezies can't possibly drive excitement back to UB becase that card has been played.
They need another form of authencity. Even yeezies seemed to be fading...they already lost a face that many in the past look to for updates. Forgot that guys name he went to another company.

Maybe Jerry can get some juice going but Germans being germans they gonna take ages to come to fruition.

Adidas decided to place UB as a performance running shoe
UB = running, Yeezy = lifestyle

if this is a good decision, is another question...

I think alot of people are confusing the 1.0-5.0 line with the 19-23 line. the latter took a different route trying to be more functional

1644894139670.png

These are actually pretty dope... I might buy them.

Was looking at some triple blacks. 1.0 3.0 or 4.0? Is there a consensus or does it really just come down to appearance?
Brooooo did you see the 4.0s on zulily? I just bought it for 109 shipped

edit: here's the link for anyone that wants it. 7.5-11.5 still available. I got my 13 yesterday.

Brooooo did you see the 4.0s on zulily? I just bought it for 109 shipped

edit: here's the link for anyone that wants it. 7.5-11.5 still available. I got my 13 yesterday.
Good looks! Just grabbed a pair. Nice price.

I hope AMM makes another collab with this silhouette. The only time I'll ever buy another UB.

Attachments

• DKmvF8aXkAEZiGl.jpg
    DKmvF8aXkAEZiGl.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 433
1.0-4.0 were always performance focused. Then they dropped the 19-22s and the 1.0-5.0 models became legacy lifestyle models (like Stans, Superstars, Forums, etc.) with the 19-22s being performance.

Scooped the “crew navy” pair for under retail (goat). recently came out, seems like not a lot of spots had them? Didn’t see much info of em, really like the navy color (little brighter than pics show), navy 3m on the tongue really stands out too

not to mention, sucked for the non-white midsole…

156E5043-F233-4EE6-B18D-EEFA0D7C4A2A.jpeg

Impulse bought these at Burlington for $60. Gonna return them unless anybody interested for what I paid + shipping. Size 10
2B6FA852-8942-4CD5-AF67-1A2375194191.jpeg

4.0 UBs kinda tight on the opening on top of my foot where the adidas rubber tag is... Fits well everywhere else. Will this break in? Can't return it since I got it off Zulily.

Back
Top Bottom