ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Impulse bought these at Burlington for $60. Gonna return them unless anybody interested for what I paid + shipping. Size 10
2B6FA852-8942-4CD5-AF67-1A2375194191.jpeg
Pre-Covid the Burlington here would get Adidas stuff all the time. Since all I see is Fila and Southpole and USPA.

Nice to be able to cop all those 1’s
Those Boost folks ha e moved on to the Dad style New Balance thank God
still have creams, OGs, and wool grey rereleases in box waiting for my 2.0 blues to die :lol:

it's nice not having to buy a shoe seconds after release just because you're scared you may want it later but not for the later price

still have creams, OGs, and wool grey rereleases in box waiting for my 2.0 blues to die :lol:

it's nice not having to buy a shoe seconds after release just because you're scared you may want it later but not for the later price
All I know is I got a few of the uB 1’s with no problem, Purple Cup Blacks, Purple Cup Grey and Triple White/Black Sole with 0 issues.
After that it was pure hell/ early impossible to cop a UB at retail and that thread was moving 20+ pages per day. People started Uncaging and foaming at the mouth over UB talking about how bad the FK Racer had become. By the time UB2 came out I’d stopped checking for UB altogether and unsubbed the thread: a lot of the same folks I remeber from the UB thread during their Golden Age I now see in the NB thread. Vapormax 1 started and ended the same way as UB1. Same folks I saw in there back then are a lot of the same folks. I now see in the NB THREAD, never VM though. By the time VM2 came I started checking for those again and it was possible to get a pair. They’re now in NB paying resell for those if needed. Meanwhile I’m getting every rereleased 1 I missed. Hopefully NB still hot when VM1’s start rereleasing

All I know is I got a few of the uB 1’s with no problem, Purple Cup Blacks, Purple Cup Grey and Triple White/Black Sole with 0 issues.
After that it was pure hell/ early impossible to cop a UB at retail and that thread was moving 20+ pages per day. People started Uncaging and foaming at the mouth over UB talking about how bad the FK Racer had become. By the time UB2 came out I’d stopped checking for UB altogether and unsubbed the thread: a lot of the same folks I remeber from the UB thread during their Golden Age I now see in the NB thread. Vapormax 1 started and ended the same way as UB1. Same folks I saw in there back then are a lot of the same folks. I now see in the NB THREAD, never VM though. By the time VM2 came I started checking for those again and it was possible to get a pair. They’re now in NB paying resell for those if needed. Meanwhile I’m getting every rereleased 1 I missed. Hopefully NB still hot when VM1’s start rereleasing
Hype always moving, just gotta like what you like. Same lads wearing UBs/350s and skinny jeans a few years ago now wearing baggy jeans with dunks. My wife is a trend chaser :lol:, got herself some blue/white dunks and bootcut jeans this year

Was just at shoe palace and saw red black tie dye UBs. Did the Nice Kicks have a wide release or was there a GR tie dye?

been sitting and think there was even a disco code that dropped them sub $100 after tax/ship during the holidays

It's weird to me that FTL and other sites holding this pair has the cage set as opaque white but ADC has it translucent.

1646705297229.png

People started Uncaging and foaming at the mouth over UB talking about how bad the FK Racer had become.
Man that early-mid 2010s era of knit runners was such a weird time.. Still remember people paying RESELL for freaking mesh NMD R1s LOL. I literally sold a pair of Panda mesh NMD R1s for $200+ (back when they were $120 retail). Absolute insanity.

Man that early-mid 2010s era of knit runners was such a weird time.. Still remember people paying RESELL for freaking mesh NMD R1s LOL. I literally sold a pair of Panda mesh NMD R1s for $200+ (back when they were $120 retail). Absolute insanity.
Bruh I almost paid 1k for Kith UB mids until I realized how much I really didn't need it. The hype on knit boost was crazy. People were paying crazy resale for hu NMDs.

Bruh I almost paid 1k for Kith UB mids until I realized how much I really didn't need it. The hype on knit boost was crazy. People were paying crazy resale for hu NMDs.
Damn I’m so happy you didn’t do that lol

Wonder what happened to all the people that were into Boost and were dropping mad $ on Boost models (Teddy, anyone?). Did these ppl just dump their collections at a loss and move on? I swear I’ve literally never seen ppl wearing any previously hyped UBs or NMDs anymore and a lot are now at attainable resale prices lol

Nah, some Boost sneakers are still expensive ...
I still want the SNS Tee Times and the Y3 Pure Boosts, but the Asks are insane.

Damn I’m so happy you didn’t do that lol

Wonder what happened to all the people that were into Boost and were dropping mad $ on Boost models (Teddy, anyone?). Did these ppl just dump their collections at a loss and move on? I swear I’ve literally never seen ppl wearing any previously hyped UBs or NMDs anymore and a lot are now at attainable resale prices lol
They wear dunks now and hide their boost in the back of the cupboard

Back
Top Bottom