ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm definitely in. I've been waiting for a quality UB collab since their introduction and this is the first one to really hit the mark imo. I'm really digging the Stormtrooper vibes they have going on.
First thing I thought of when I saw them. Wish I could have them for the premiere already.

I'll pick up the SNS but I don't think they're mind blowing, it's a safe colourway, wished they'd done something different, used some colours we currently don't have with the UB.

seriously guys, stop cutting the poor cages, the UB uncaged is (un)officially confirmed and there will be PLENTY of collabs without a cage...:wink: 

Last edited:
Y-3 is doing cyber Monday deal w/ extra 10% off (on top of 30% off), just doubled up on the white/green Kolors for about $175 shipped. Probably only small sizes left by now but the discount applies to the whole store, might be a good chance to get a reasonable price on some Y-3s.

All these size recommendations. YMMV. Go and try them on instead of playing the guessing game. No point in arguing.

BTW, 0.5 size up from true size for me.

Like I said, depends if you have normal feet or monkey feet.

I'll pick up the SNS but I don't think they're mind blowing, it's a safe colourway, wished they'd done something different, used some colours we currently don't have with the UB.
super super limited just a heads up guys. supposedly only a few exclusive retailers getting them.

Copped the white ultras off the fnl restock too now time to pick up my cyber mon jordan 1's. Hopefully they restock the womens ultras i need to pick one up for my girl

picked up a pair too.

i swear FNL always has $15 off $120 coupons in the past, but nowadays i can't even find those anymore.

Was too hesitant with them in my cart.  Then my size sold out.  Oh well, would have been my first UB.

Finally copped a pair of all-white UB. Also here to recommend going .5 size up especially if you are to ware em casually, if you are actually going to use them to run it I'd say TTS so that you can get that secure fit. I have the OG pair and now this all-white pair, so I think I'm good on c/w... but that collab you guys have posted is firee. 

Back
Top Bottom